RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, sign me up.

Andy I know what your saying but all the sims on here are suffering for sign ups at the moment. Two races I signed up for at the weekend had to be cancelled. People are away on holiday or enjoying the sunshine with their families. I'm billy no-mates so I've got loads of time :roflmao:

Yep, sign me up.

Andy I know what your saying but all the sims on here are suffering for sign ups at the moment. Two races I signed up for at the weekend had to be cancelled. People are away on holiday or enjoying the sunshine with their families. I'm billy no-mates so I've got loads of time :roflmao:

Yes I know Andrew. Summer is a time to spend outside, not inside glued to a monitor.

I'll keep an eye out to see if more sign up. :thumbsup:

It was the sector coming out of the lesmos heading down the straight and then right after the 'sss' It was just cloudy and dark. Once out of Parabolica it was nice. Just think it was to close to sunset. But I'll play with the video settings as well. Thanks

It was the sector coming out of the lesmos heading down the straight and then right after the 'sss' It was just cloudy and dark. Once out of Parabolica it was nice. Just think it was to close to sunset. But I'll play with the video settings as well. Thanks
Didn't mean to make it sound like you are the problem btw :p
Can absolutely run the events at different times of day, I just like the look of sunrise and sunset, makes some tracks look so stunning!
Also, the current setup is set to "mimic" a day, so practice early in the day, qually in the middle of the day and the race in the evening.

I have nightshift tonight ... sad but true :(

I will be with you next two evenings for sure and on Thursday if there will be ´92 DTM race (I simply don˙t like modern DTM cars).

Last edited:
Also Lasse and Matej are missing. Where are you guys?
(don't know how to insert user into post) :unsure:
To "tag" other players simply start by typing an @ and then start typing their displayname, like this;
@budlix
When you start typing, if you pause for a second you'll see a list of suggestions pop up, you can use arrowkeys to mark one and hit enter to choose (or click with the mouse). Make sure you get the full name though, as @kjell doesnt have to mean @Kjell Eilertsen gets tagged. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 107 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 140 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 202 14.9%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 384 28.3%