RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Should have stayed with my 1st choice of the GT3. Had it working nicely at Monza. But NOOOO had to ship that rad. Could never get it to stay straight or turn in with out a fight. Lost it in the Parabolica and into the armco.

Lesson learned.

Good race all, sorry about the bump at the start(lead foot) I got to practice starts more, I'm terrible :confused:
Seemed a looong race, was losing concentration :sleep:, pulled out in the end, thanks to @Kjell Eilertsen for organising, although the R3E club is struggling for numbers :(

Race went ok for me and 2nd is a great result. Was a bit lonely in 3rd and then eventually 2nd.

Apologies to @Matej Lakota at the start, to my surprise I got a really good one! I wasn't trying to over take into the chicane but we did bump slightly so sorry for that.

I had a small control problem as usually I brace the pedals, but this time I didn't so everytime I braked hard the desk chair would move away from the pedals! haha. Meant I couldn't brake as deep as I wanted and I was forever pulling myself back again. Was probably losing a couple of seconds each lap because of it.

Happy anyway and thanks for you that turned up, signups are really struggling at the moment :thumbsup:

RE signups..
Lets all try and commit early to the coming weeks events (so people can see at least a couple are planning to race) and lets do some thread spamming to get folks here :p
Really, i think if we just stick with it things will improve, once people are drawn in, the get hooked (dont they @Durand1981 ) - sorry, i assume thats you Carl?:D

Great race, fast and gentle drivers, thank you all. We need just some more guys (or girls) to recognise how good has this game become since last patches and they have to understand, they don˙t need to buy all cars from series to drive, let˙s say GT3 cars, but one is enough. But anyway, RRRE group is raising constantly, Kjell is organising great events, cya all in MidOhio :unsure:.

Last edited:
Well, don't think its a R3E only problem, perhaps summer is taking its toll on numbers?
Tonights numbers;
R3E: 7
HistorX: 4
AC: 9
pCars: no race
SCE: 2

Signups so far for tomorrow:
R3E: 2
HistorX: no race
AC: 9
pCars: 3
SCE: 1

Just two days sample, but I think it's safe to say no game is filling the grids daily right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 172 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 338 28.2%