RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
First off i was curious to know how this go premium works, is it part of the race room experience (or a third party experience).
Either way when all is said and done, if its the only way i can get some DTM MP racing in, i am game and will be looking to get a year of premium but i would like to know more about it first. In terms of who am racing with and for etc, i have already read the Go Premium FAQ in terms of what you get.
Hope i am making sense here :-D

Apologies to Victor. I hit you in Ascari on lap 1 or 2, sending us both into the gravel, I am really sorry mate.
I was so embarrassed I couldn't do the 2nd race. Not quite up to speed with pack racing.
Sorry again!

Thanks for the apologies, the important thing is to learn from mistakes.

It is true that the start at Monza are always somewhat complicated. See you in the next.

I am interested and hopefully i should be set up with my Thrustmaster TX by tomorrow night, and hopefully a semi decent tune. BUT i ONLY own DTM 2013 & 2014 Experience packs, i assume that covers all cars and tracks. But i note you have more votes towards 92 DTM which i don't have.

Count me in i just bought the 1992 pack and American track pack, i will be on tonight in full force trying to get a tune/setup for the car in preparation for the race. Along with settings for my Thrustmaster TX 458 race wheel, maybe ill see a couple of you about for some practice laps (not that you need it). ;-D

C˙mon guys, don˙t wait until last minute. Endurance races are the most exciting events ever invented in human history (;)), because there is always enough time to improve your position after some errror and beleve me, one hour is nothing, because when you chase guy infront of you and observe how your gap is getting smaller and smaller, you suddenly realise, one hour should be at least 30 minutes longer :)

But a bit more serious.
Yesterday we had endurance race and "smart" as I am, I did something wrong from P1 before we even started formation lap :unsure:, I served penalty after first lap, drop to the last position, fought like a maniac to third and left without fuel in last lap, so I didn˙t finish the race. But beleve me, 88 minutes of the race were spent at high level of enjoyement with endless :D on my face.

Join, don˙t be shy :thumbsup:.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 201 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.4%