• Guest, RaceDepartment is now on Discord!  Join Here

EU WTCC 2014 @ Mid Ohio - Monday July 13th 2015

Kjell Eilertsen

3000RPM
Premium
Jun 7, 2012

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track?!

Server Name: RaceDepartment
Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Racing Club Rules: click here

Cars pack(s): WTCC 2014
Track:
Mid Ohio - Full Layout

Practice:
19:00 GMT - 30 mins
Qualifying 1:
19:30 GMT - 10 mins
Race 1:
19:40 GMT - 20 mins

Practice 2: 20:00 GMT - 10 mins (consider this break/warmup)
Qualifying 2: 20:10 GMT - 10 mins
Race 2:
20:20 GMT - 20 mins

Notice that all our Club Races are run on the Get Real difficulty mode. Furthermore you need to own the track we are running and at least one car from the class, you do not have to own any cars you are not going to race yourself.

Difficulty: Get Real
Fuel Usage: Normal
Visual Damage: Realistic
Race Finish Duration: 120
Cut Rules: Slow-Down
Mandatory Pitstop: Off
Max Players: 24
Tire Wear: Normal
Mechanical Damage: On
Flag Rules: All
Race Series Format: Custom/RRE
Wrecker Prevention: On

Phil Hopkins

250RPM
Dec 24, 2010
I'd really like to do a R3E race, but these turnouts aren't good. I'll stay on the list, but if more people don't join, I'll run the AC race instead.

Andy_J

I hate VR. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Oct 2, 2010
I really do hope more sign up. Great track with great cars. But if no more sign up's I'll be off too.:(

Andy_J

I hate VR. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Oct 2, 2010
I'm out guys. Not enough people racing. Back to AC or Pcars for now,

Andrew Harper

2000RPM
Dec 1, 2014
Yep, sign me up.

Andy I know what your saying but all the sims on here are suffering for sign ups at the moment. Two races I signed up for at the weekend had to be cancelled. People are away on holiday or enjoying the sunshine with their families. I'm billy no-mates so I've got loads of time :roflmao:

Andy_J

I hate VR. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Oct 2, 2010
Yep, sign me up.

Andy I know what your saying but all the sims on here are suffering for sign ups at the moment. Two races I signed up for at the weekend had to be cancelled. People are away on holiday or enjoying the sunshine with their families. I'm billy no-mates so I've got loads of time :roflmao:
Yes I know Andrew. Summer is a time to spend outside, not inside glued to a monitor.

I'll keep an eye out to see if more sign up. :thumbsup:

Follow RaceDepartment