RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
not sure this will be popular, neither class driven by many of us around (i like both of em tho) so probably would consider a DP GT1 GT2 or a DP GT2 setup
Possibly, however I want to stick with it see if its any fun and popular enough to make a go of it...
Never really see these cars and we did the DP the other day.. might not be a success but at least we tried :):D

Hi @Paul Jeffrey, I'm sort of new to R3E and have been online before but not in an organised series. I'd just like to ask how this works?
Agree with @Paul Jeffrey and adding that here on RD races I have never seen anybody ramming or stupidly revenging that you overtook him, or just signing out few minutes before end of race cause he wouldn't make better position. Just try 1 month for test and you will see. For me it is experience worth trying — after 1month test I bought 1year sub (received nice discount also). I can recommend it clearly and with no doubts. :thumbsup:
(please note that this is not an ad :D)

Ok peeps.... are we having anyone signing up for this, the penultimate regular DTM race in the club?? Only tonight and next week at Laguna to go... come one guys, lets say goodbye to DTM with a flourish rather than a whimper... :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 172 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 339 28.3%