RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good bit of healthy debate going on here, good to see guys!

Think of the rule like this - if you are racing against me, you cant use kerbs, white lines, the racing line or your accelerator....

If not against me, just keep at least 2 wheels on the tarmac track at all times.

Simples x :roflmao::roflmao:

Yes it is. No white line touch with "inner" two wheels.
I know, that is hard and sometimes you have to be very carefuly all race long ... and it happens you cross it, but when it is rare and not on purpose or if you even step off the throttle for a tiny moment, no one will say a word, but if you do it lap after lap and gain advantage that way, it is completely different story. Paul, please correct me if I am wrong :unsure:.

Yes it is. No white line touch with "inner" two wheels.
I know, that is hard and sometimes you have to be very carefuly all race long ... and it happens you cross it, but when it is rare and not on purpose or if you even step off the throttle for a tiny moment, no one will say a word, but if you do it lap after lap and gain advantage that way, it is completely different story. Paul, please correct me if I am wrong :unsure:.

@Matej Lakota generally agree with you but can describe it a bit more concrete?
To this topic I got another point of view so speak it out what you want and let's discuss it objectively.
@Paul Jeffrey what do you think about it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 223 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 155 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 151 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.7%