RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Paul,

Thanks for the info i dont know for sure if im gonna be able to pay for a membership due to me not having a paypall or creditcard. But i will see if i can find a way to get it sorted.

Never mind i found a way so im premium for a year now. Used the 50%discount. Looking forward to the racing whit u guys

Greets

Djpretface

Last edited:
Not that I don't appreciate the effort, but there's still this:
I mean, I know I'm not particularly fast, but there's something about this combo that makes me look like a complete muppet. :D

It's just one of those combos where I'm not entirely sure whether I'm driving the car, or I'm just along for the ride. :roflmao:
Rather spend my time practising for the RDTCC......
God knows I need it.

Lars, to bad you didn´t come back. I drove (non ADAC) GT3 car for the first time and ... well, had some tiny troubles all hour long :). I must thank @budlix for fair race, you were all over the place mate and I can not remember, when I had to defend my position so hard. Congrats and thanks again for it :thumbsup:.
Too bad, some guys had troubles and Oscar even had to leave us before start, because trere were fine pack of fast racers and I am just looking forward to WTCC race tomorrow evening.

Yes, yes, pity @Lars Hansen couldn't come back, it was very nice to race against @Matej Lakota and to have a chance (because he drove GT3 for first time)! Hey! It's once in life! :rolleyes:
It was realy pleasure to watch (from behind, of course) how quick @Matej Lakota can learn a car. Slowly - but for sure - I was loosing my advantage. One-lap taking DP's went to break my focusing. Then received penalty, lost in real 7 sec., than went out from track... Disasterous end. Had to sign out, sorry guys.
See you on track sometimes during next week! :thumbsup:

Hey guys, excellent race everyone, congratulations all who took part.. bravo. :)

enjoyed myself, I too race the GTR3's for the first time and must say I very much enjoyed myself, that Audi's a nice motor indeed.. :D
Had a great race as always and really enjoyed myself, loving the 60 minute races and the event just flew past for me.. thanks guys.. :thumbsup:
See you all for next weeks events in Hungary, WTCC's should be fun I reckon!

See you all on track!

Nice one matey, I'll add you to the sign up sheet :thumbsup:
Don't forget another WTCC race starts on Monday too! Monday is 30min x1 race, Wednesday 20 minute x2 races.. bit of variety to mix things up :D

By the way, once again I'd like to say welcome mate, pleasure to have you and we hope you enjoy racing with us in this little e club of ours :)
See you on track with us soon :thumbsup:

WTCC 2014.png

Mazda Laguna Seca Raceway at 2.238 miles (3.602 km) long with 180 feet (55 m) elevation change is held firmly in the heart of all race fans across the globe. Its eleven turns are highlighted by the circuit's signature section of corners, the downhill-plunging "Corkscrew" at Turns 8 and 8A.

Monday 30th August offers club members 30 minutes door to door tin top racing action!

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track?!

Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Racing Club Rules: click here

Server Name:
RaceDepartment.com
Cars: WTCC 2014
Track: Mazda Laguna Seca

Practice: 18:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 18:30 GMT (30 minutes)
Race: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)

Entry List
  1. Lars Hansen
  2. Paul Jeffrey
  3. Matej Lakota
  4. Lars Johansson
  5. PaulH
  6. Monsieurjackb
  7. Kurupt CDN
  8. Bunny:K(UK)
  9. Hedsup
  10. JayS
  11. Craig Patteson*
  12. Budlix*
  13. Roy Magnes
  14. Ole Marius Myrvold*
  15. Andrew Harper
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot

Last edited:
DTM92 & TC Classics @ Laguna Seca.png

Short friendly first paragraph describing the event in bold.

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track?!

Server Name:
RaceDepartment.com
Cars: DTM92 & TC Classics

Entry List
  1. Paul Jeffrey
  2. Warren Schembri
  3. Jozsef Veverka
  4. djpretface
  5. Kenny Paton
  6. Chris Zijlstra
  7. Free slot
  8. Free slot
  9. Free slot
  10. Free slot
  11. Free slot
  12. Free slot
  13. Free slot
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot

Attachments

• DTM 92 Club Racing.png
    DTM 92 Club Racing.png
    543.8 KB · Views: 329
Last edited:
WTCC 2014.png

Mazda Laguna Seca Raceway at 2.238 miles (3.602 km) long with 180 feet (55 m) elevation change is held firmly in the heart of all race fans across the globe. Its eleven turns are highlighted by the circuit's signature section of corners, the downhill-plunging "Corkscrew" at Turns 8 and 8A.

Wednesday 2nd September offers club members 2x 20 minute races of door to door tin top action!

Join us

Server Name:
RaceDepartment.com
Cars: WTCC 2014

Practice: 18:00 GMT (15 minutes)
Qualifying: 18:15 GMT (15 minutes)
Race 1: 18:30 GMT (20 minutes)

Practice 2:
18:50 GMT (10 minutes)
Qualifying 2: 19:00 (10 minutes)
Race 2: 19:10 (20 minutes)

Entry List
  1. monsieurjackb
  2. Free slot
  3. SOLO59
  4. Quentis Gilliespie
  5. budlix
  6. Roy Magnes
  7. Ole Marius Myrvold
  8. Kurupt CDN
  9. Free slot
  10. Free slot
  11. Free slot
  12. Free slot
  13. Free slot
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot

Last edited:
ADAC 2013 2014.png

Thursday 3rd September offers club members 30 minutes GT Racing action!

Join us

Server Name:
RaceDepartment.com
Cars: ADAC GT Masters 2013/14

Entry List
  1. Free slot
  2. Free slot
  3. Free slot
  4. Free slot
  5. Free slot
  6. Free slot
  7. Free slot
  8. Free slot
  9. Free slot
  10. Free slot
  11. Free slot
  12. Free slot
  13. Free slot
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot
  24. Free slot

DTM 2013.png

Friday 4th September offers club members 30 minutes door to door tin top racing action!

Join us

Server Name:
RaceDepartment.com
Cars: DTM 2013

Entry List
  1. Free slot
  2. Free slot
  3. Free slot
  4. Free slot
  5. Free slot
  6. Free slot
  7. Free slot
  8. Free slot
  9. Free slot
  10. Free slot
  11. Free slot
  12. Free slot
  13. Free slot
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot
  24. Free slot

Multiclass Laguna Seca.png

Weekly multi-class madness returns once again! This week we pit the mighty monsters of GTR1 against their GTRX counterparts in what promises to be a battle of epic proportions.

A 60 minute blast round wonderful ribbon of tarmac that forms Mazda Laguna Seca beckons us all.. Be aware, pitstops are not mandatory but you may wish to pit if your tyres wear too much to be competitive!

Join us

Server Name:
RaceDepartment.com
Cars: GTRX & GTR1

Qualifying: 18:30 GMT (15 minutes)
Race: 18:45 GMT (60 minutes)

Entry List
GTX

1. Radics Istvan
  2. Voltaic
  3. Jozef Veverka
  4. Quentis Gillispie
  5. Magnus Stjerneby
  6. SOLO59
  7. Free slot
  8. Free slot
  9. Free slot
  10. Free slot
  11. Free slot
  12. Free slot
GTR1
  1. Matej Lakota
  2. Paul Jeffrey
  3. Kenny Paton :D
  4. Free slot
  5. Free slot
  6. Free slot
  7. Free slot
  8. Free slot
  9. Free slot
  10. Free slot
  11. Free slot
  12. Free slot

Last edited:
GTRX.png

Saturday 5th September offers club members 30 minutes high powered GTRX rear wheel action!

Join us

Server Name:
RaceDepartment.com
Cars: GTRX

Entry List
  1. Free slot
  2. Free slot