RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes buddy, I (should) be on TS around 17:30GMT give or take. If not, I'll definitely be on after the race for a chat if you need fella, no problems.

Also, if its just general, non personal questions you don't mind others knowing about, feel free to post a thread in the main R3E section so others can also add input or additionally they might have the same question and can use yours (and the answers obviously) for reference..

Cheers
Paul

@Quentis Gillispie @monsieurjackb @SOLO59 @Bunny:K[UK] @Roy Magnes @Ole Marius Myrvold @budlix @Joao Fernandes @PaulH @Andrew Harper @JayS @Craig Patteson @Kurupt CDN @Francis76 @Filip Carlén @Blx @Hedsup @Beikirch @Piotrek Blaszczak @Lars Johansson @Andi Goodwin @Keith Joyce @Robin @John Addison @4 8 15 16 23 42 108 @Luca Antinori @Franklin Stegink @Tobias Röhner @Piet Dekimpe @Metzger82 @Pär Öqvist @Von Butters @MrBiscotte @Morne Du Plooy @Jake Fangio @Stefan Mizzi @Otune @Magnus Stjerneby @Reinhard Berger @Andy Jackson @Voltaic @Phil Davies @Paul Joseph @Warren Schembri

Guys, can we tempt you to join in the fun on Monday night, or alternatively the double header on Wednesday evening <here>??? Please help me get a warm fuzzy feeling and reward me for all my hard work here on the R3E forums :)roflmao:).. big grids and WTCC cars make me smile... you know you want too... a couple of hours of your time to make a bloke you've never met but speak to on the internet occasionally happy... you know you want to :D
Untitled.png

Obviously we have other races all week, including endurance race on Sunday (my favourite format), so please come along and get signed up ;)

Monday is abit to close to less time to practice.
exactly as @Paul Jeffrey said. Don't worry about your lap-times, there are polite-only racers on RD, so jump in, drive as you can and feel free to ask people on TS if you want. I'm not so much fast also (yesterday totaly last and had to give up), but you will see your improvement - I mean - this is only Club racing, but every time it gains me so much that... → I made lot of my personal best lap-times right here in club races!

@Kurupt CDN - Added you as a provisional, cheers mate :thumbsup:
@Jake Fangio @Roy Magnes - No worries fellas, see you next time :)
@Warren Schembri - Surprisingly its a really nice track that fits touring cars and GT's really nicely... I would recommend the purchase buddy :D Go on, you know you want too ;):)
@JayS - Thanks Jan, added to the signup list (good luck in the DTM)

Feel free to tag anyone you think might be interested in these races chaps, the more we can get involved the merrier :D
Cheers, see you on track!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 223 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 150 9.9%
  • < 4 years