RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Paul Jeffrey you were so good and thoughtful, you did this good!
I want to say that i am sorry i couldnt make it and apologize that i didnt put a note at least.

I hope to take a part in next races, if any of this kind.

Hey guys, great race last night... thank you as always to everyone who turned up and competed together. Excellent clean racing throughout the field once again, and some excellent pace by both Oscar and Jan up front.. shame about those pesky slow down penalties but hey, that's racing I suppose.. :)

From my perspective I was seriously under practiced with this combo (i.e. none) so I felt quite satisfied with a podium place in the end.. just a pity I got a 4 second (4 second!!!!) slow down that prevented me from having a battle with Jan towards the end.. was looking forward to seeing if I could hold him off despite Jan having more pace than me over single laps.

Again guys, thank you all so much for signing up to these races, it does take a surprising amount of time and effort in the background to keep this club running and when I see grids in double figures, it really does make it all worthwhile :thumbsup: Thank you all, and looking forward to seeing you all again at the next race!!! (DTM92 & TC Classics on Tuesday 18th).

Oh, @LuckyLIVE - nice video fella, cheers!

See you on track guys :D

Thanks @Dux for the kind words matey, really appreciate it. It was a great race, shame you missed it but we have plenty more planned so worry not :D

We do these 1 hour multiclass races each Sunday, and have 30 minute sprints events in different cars each night of the week, so feel free to have a look round the club page and see if anything takes your fancy mate.. I usually update the following weeks races on a Monday (bit late this week, should get it done in the next couple of hours).. so feel free to get signed up, as early as possible if you can, to help encourage others to join in and keep our goal of getting grids in double figures for each race a realistic target :thumbsup:

Cheers buddy, see you soon hopefully..
Paul

WTCC 2014.png

Hot, humid, tight and twisting. Often described as Monaco without the walls, the Hungaroring located near Budapest in Hungary plays host to the RaceDepartment R3E Racing Club this week.

Monday 24th August offers club members 30 minutes door to door tin top racing action!

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track?!

Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Racing Club Rules: click here

Server Name: RaceDepartment.com
Cars: WTCC 2014
Track: Hungaroring

Practice: 18:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 18:30 GMT (30 minutes)
Race: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)

Entry List
  1. Lars Hansen
  2. LuckyLIVE
  3. Paul Jeffrey
  4. Matej Lakota
  5. Andrew Harper
  6. djpretface
  7. KuruptCDN*
  8. JayS
  9. Bunny:K(UK)
  10. Filip Carlen
  11. Aki Korhonen
  12. Beikirch
  13. R.C.Alves
  14. MrBiscotte
  15. Craig Patteson
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot
  24. Free slot

Last edited:
DTM92 & TC Classics @ Hungaroring.png

Hot, humid, tight and twisting. Often described as Monaco without the walls, the Hungaroring located near Budapest in Hungary plays host to the RaceDepartment R3E Racing Club this week.

Tuesday 25th August offers club members 30 minutes door to door tin top racing action!

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track?!

Server Name:
RaceDepartment.com
Cars: DTM 92 & TC Classics

Entry List
  1. R.C.Alves
  2. Paul Jeffrey
  3. Lars Hansen
  4. Phil Davies
  5. Andy Jackson
  6. Aki Korhonen
  7. djpretface
  8. Francis76
  9. Free slot
  10. Free slot
  11. Free slot
  12. Free slot
  13. Free slot
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot
  24. Free slot

Last edited:
WTCC 2014.png

Wednesday 26th August offers club members 2 20 minute races of door to door tin top action!

Join us

Server Name:
RaceDepartment.com
Cars: WTCC 2014

Practice: 18:00 GMT (15 minutes)
Qualifying: 18:15 GMT (15 minutes)
Race 1: 18:30 GMT (20 minutes)

Practice 2:
18:50 GMT (10 minutes)
Qualifying 2: 19:00 (10 minutes)
Race 2: 19:10 (20 minutes)

Entry List
  1. djpretface
  2. Paul Jeffrey
  3. Budlix
  4. Free slot
  5. Ole Marius Myrvold
  6. LuckyLIVE
  7. Bunny:K(UK)
  8. Kurupt CDN
  9. Quentis Gillespie
  10. Aki Korhonen
  11. R.C.Alves
  12. Oscar Hardwick
  13. Piotrek Blaszczak
  14. Andodone
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot
  24. Free slot

Last edited:
ADAC 2013 2014.png

Thursday 27th August offers club members 30 minutes GT racing action!

Join us

Server Name: RaceDepartment.com
Cars: ADAC GT Masters 2013/14

Entry List
  1. Oscar Hardwick
  2. Quentis Gillispie
  3. Free slot
  4. Free slot
  5. Free slot
  6. Free slot
  7. Free slot
  8. Free slot
  9. Free slot
  10. Free slot
  11. Free slot
  12. Free slot
  13. Free slot
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot
  24. Free slot

Last edited:
It's a shame you can't change the penalty system with a slider function in settings.

So say a "coverage" setting (how much the penalty "net" covers the corners) and a "harshness" setting which allows you to set the maximum time penalty.

I think the reason why this was implemented so strictly was racers were blatantly cheating on the hot lap competitions by trying to find holes in the penalty system and exploiting them. Was it Portimao that had to be redesigned because people were finding a gap and literally missing out two corners?! :rolleyes:

I'm all for obeying track limits but yes it does get annoying especially when you are battling hard with another car.

I was ok towards the end but the TC's need kerb to be quick so it's a very fine line.

Just glad the drive through option isn't switched on otherwise we'd all be spending time in the pitlane! :roflmao:

DTM 2013.png

Friday 28th August offers club members 30 minutes door to door tin top racing action!

Join us

Server Name:
RaceDepartment.com
Cars: DTM 2013

Entry List
  1. Free slot
  2. Free slot
  3. Free slot
  4. Free slot
  5. Free slot
  6. Free slot
  7. Free slot
  8. Free slot
  9. Free slot
  10. Free slot
  11. Free slot
  12. Free slot
  13. Free slot
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot
  24. Free slot

Silhouette Series - Hungaroring.png

Saturday 29th August offers club members 30 minutes probably slightly frustrating, rear wheel spinning tin top action!

Join us

Server Name:
RaceDepartment.com
Cars: Silhouette Series

Entry List
  1. Paul Jeffrey
  2. Andrew Harper
  3. djpretface
  4. Kenny Paton
  5. Magnus Stjerneby
  6. Aki Korhonen
  7. monsieurjackb
  8. Free slot
  9. Free slot
  10. Free slot
  11. Free slot
  12. Free slot
  13. Free slot
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot
  24. Free slot

Last edited:
Multiclass Hungaroring.png

Weekly multi-class madness returns once again! This week we replicate the European Le Man Series (ELMS) using the Radical SR9 against a field of GTR2 cars.

A 60 minute race on the narrow roads of the Hungaroring awaits. Be aware, pitstops are not mandatory but you may wish to pit if your tyres wear too much to be competitive!

Join us

Server Name:
RaceDepartment.com
Cars: Radical SR9 & GTR2

Qualifying: 18:30 GMT (15 minutes)
Race: 18:45 GMT (60 minutes)

Entry List
Radical SR9

1. Paul Jeffrey