EU WTCC 2014 @ Hungaroring - Monday 24th August 2015

Paul Jeffrey

RaceDepartment Editor-in-Chief
Staff
Premium
WTCC 2014.png

Hot, humid, tight and twisting. Often described as Monaco without the walls, the Hungaroring located near Budapest in Hungary plays host to the RaceDepartment R3E Racing Club this week.

Monday 24th August offers club members 30 minutes door to door tin top racing action!

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track?!

Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Racing Club Rules: click here

Server Name: RaceDepartment.com
Cars: WTCC 2014
Track: Hungaroring

Practice: 18:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 18:30 GMT (30 minutes)
Race: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)

Entry List
  1. Lars Hansen
  2. LuckyLIVE
  3. Paul Jeffrey
  4. Matej Lakota
  5. Andrew Harper
  6. djpretface
  7. KuruptCDN*
  8. JayS
  9. Bunny:K(UK)
  10. Filip Carlen
  11. Aki Korhonen
  12. Beikirch
  13. R.C.Alves
  14. MrBiscotte
  15. Craig Patteson
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot
  24. Free slot

Last edited:

Paul Jeffrey

Staff
Premium
Cheers Oscar, signed in!
Also guys, don't forget the WTCC on Wednesday is a double header :thumbsup: 2x 20 minute races... get signed up asap :D

Paul Jeffrey

Staff
Premium
@Quentis Gillispie @monsieurjackb @SOLO59 @Bunny:K[UK] @Roy Magnes @Ole Marius Myrvold @budlix @Joao Fernandes @PaulH @Andrew Harper @JayS @Craig Patteson @Kurupt CDN @Francis76 @Filip Carlén @Blx @Hedsup @Beikirch @Piotrek Blaszczak @Lars Johansson @Andi Goodwin @Keith Joyce @Robin @John Addison @4 8 15 16 23 42 108 @Luca Antinori @Franklin Stegink @Tobias Röhner @Piet Dekimpe @Metzger82 @Pär Öqvist @Von Butters @MrBiscotte @Morne Du Plooy @Jake Fangio @Stefan Mizzi @Otune @Magnus Stjerneby @Reinhard Berger @Andy Jackson @Voltaic @Phil Davies @Paul Joseph @Warren Schembri

Guys, can we tempt you to join in the fun on Monday night, or alternatively the double header on Wednesday evening <here>??? Please help me get a warm fuzzy feeling and reward me for all my hard work here on the R3E forums :)roflmao:).. big grids and WTCC cars make me smile... you know you want too... a couple of hours of your time to make a bloke you've never met but speak to on the internet occasionally happy... you know you want to :D
Untitled.png

Obviously we have other races all week, including endurance race on Sunday (my favourite format), so please come along and get signed up ;)

Jake Fangio

Please don't rain pleeaassee don't rain
I'm on crappy night's for the next two weeks!!. And when I'm on days I'm not getting he until seven!!.Weekends are no problem though.:)

Roy Magnes

Gentleman Driver
Premium
I have just started the week where I work late, so I will not be able to race until next week. Right up until christmas I will work early and late on the alternating weeks.

Paul Jeffrey

Staff
Premium
@Kurupt CDN - Added you as a provisional, cheers mate :thumbsup:
@Jake Fangio @Roy Magnes - No worries fellas, see you next time :)
@Warren Schembri - Surprisingly its a really nice track that fits touring cars and GT's really nicely... I would recommend the purchase buddy :D Go on, you know you want too ;):)
@JayS - Thanks Jan, added to the signup list (good luck in the DTM)

Feel free to tag anyone you think might be interested in these races chaps, the more we can get involved the merrier :D
Cheers, see you on track!

Top Bottom