RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers Dean,

Added fella. Hope the jobs going well mate (or at least pays more :))! Know how it feels, its been full on at work and at home for me these past few months (i'm actually supposed to be doing work at the moment :sleep:).

Enjoy the race chaps !

P.s. Cant get to my gaming PC at the moment so I've not yet put up the practice servers. Sorry. Soon as its clear to get in the room I'll pop in and get it live.

Cheers

No worries Paul, sorry to hear you cant make it buddy.

Not to worry mate, Kenny's got some running on his backmarkers unite server and another race will be running here on RD the week after too.

Cheers fella, hope all's well.

Paul

Cheers Ivaylo & Mark, both now added :)

Apologies for the lack of a practice server, due to the update we need a super duper admin access type bloke here at RD to update the game for us... I've had a word and it should be done tomorrow morning. Obviously im at work by then but maybe the new boss man @Kenny Paton could do the honors??? :D

If you are available Kenny i'll PM you once its sorted and ready to do if that's ok?

Cheers chaps, have a fun race :)

Cheers Ivaylo & Mark, both now added :)

Apologies for the lack of a practice server, due to the update we need a super duper admin access type bloke here at RD to update the game for us... I've had a word and it should be done tomorrow morning. Obviously im at work by then but maybe the new boss man @Kenny Paton could do the honors??? :D

If you are available Kenny i'll PM you once its sorted and ready to do if that's ok?

Cheers chaps, have a fun race :)
Okay @Paul Jeffrey I'll have a go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 337 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 229 10.5%