RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate really? You are the only bloke in the world who doesnt own Spa :roflmao::)
Seriously, get it bought buddy, its brilliant :):thumbsup:
I know and I am proud of it! :) Indeed great track, I think little bit overrated, but why I don't own it is that I don't want to spend any other money in R3E because it's my most expensive game and I think I paid them enough. At least for some time...

.... but its well worth it :roflmao::D

No seriously, I understand where you are coming from mate, totally. Hopefully next week will be stuff you already own and we'll see you again out on track!

Cheers

@djpretface @R.C.Alves @Francis76 @Robin @Lars Johansson @Lars Hansen @SOLO59 @Kurupt CDN @Ole Marius Myrvold @Roy Magnes @Quentis Gillispie @Matej Lakota @T. Userli @Tom4sz @robopuff @PaulH @Craig Patteson @monsieurjackb @Bunny:K[UK] @Hedsup @Andrew Harper @Joao Fernandes @Beikirch @Filip Carlén @Aki Korhonen @MrBiscotte @Oscar Hardwick @andodone @Magnus Stjerneby @Víctor Aldana @Phil Davies @John Addison @Mantii @Blx @Tobias Röhner @Paul Joseph @Warren Schembri

Hi Folks,

We are currtly trying a new, slimline, version of the R3E Race Club, do you fancy joining in on Wednesday for the first event?
We are now running Wednesday (WTCC 14), Thursday (DTM this week, alternating), Friday (GTR3 Friday's) and Sunday (Multiclass Madness). Please do come along and have a look, lets see if we can get this thing back up to big grids and close racing...

As an additional bonus, Friday and Sundays events offer a chance to win a free 1 month Premium membership to give to a friend, all you have to do is sign up to race, and finish the event. I will pick 1 person at random to win the prize.

As always people, you continual support and participation in the club is greatly appreciated,

Lets get our on track!

Cheers

@Paul Jeffrey
I think I'm going to be a rare guest the coming months.
Grown a little tired of touring cars, no interest in the DTM, and Sundays.....Well, the NFL season has started. :D
(Though the NFL might not last long....Losing to Tampa Bay on home turf does not bode well...... :rolleyes:)
Fridays are a maybe...Depends on whether the Minis are running in GSCE that day. :)

Hey Lars...

Dont worry too much about the DTM's.. they have made a one off return for this race as it seems like a decent combo with Spa. The plan is to run that day with different content each week, so hopefully something for everyone :)

As for the NFL.... thats why they invented Sky+!! (other brands are availiable)

Be good to see you on track again soon mate, although no doubt our paths will cross in the RDTCC this season i'm sure...

Off Topic ...
Are you doing the GSCE race on Thursday (Cascavel in the TC's)? Good practice opportunity before Saturday's opener..

Back on topic... sorry folks ! :D

Well, the thing with the NFL is that we're a group of 4 guys who tend to make a complete evening out of it. :)

Re. the GSCE Cascavel, yep I'm in it.
Or race 1 at least. Race 2 depends entirely on how I do in the first one.

@djpretface @R.C.Alves @Francis76 @Robin @Lars Johansson @Lars Hansen @SOLO59 @Kurupt CDN @Ole Marius Myrvold @Roy Magnes @Quentis Gillispie @Matej Lakota @T. Userli @Tom4sz @robopuff @PaulH @Craig Patteson @monsieurjackb @Bunny:K[UK] @Hedsup @Andrew Harper @Joao Fernandes @Beikirch @Filip Carlén @Aki Korhonen @MrBiscotte @Oscar Hardwick @andodone @Magnus Stjerneby @Víctor Aldana @Phil Davies @John Addison @Mantii @Blx @Tobias Röhner @Paul Joseph @Warren Schembri

Hi Folks,

We are currtly trying a new, slimline, version of the R3E Race Club, do you fancy joining in on Wednesday for the first event?
We are now running Wednesday (WTCC 14), Thursday (DTM this week, alternating), Friday (GTR3 Friday's) and Sunday (Multiclass Madness). Please do come along and have a look, lets see if we can get this thing back up to big grids and close racing...

As an additional bonus, Friday and Sundays events offer a chance to win a free 1 month Premium membership to give to a friend, all you have to do is sign up to race, and finish the event. I will pick 1 person at random to win the prize.

As always people, you continual support and participation in the club is greatly appreciated,

Lets get our on track!

Cheers

Sign me up please! Race 1 only... I might be able to make race 2

Re. the GSCE Cascavel, yep I'm in it.
Nice one mate, I'll see you on track on that one then :)

this week i have to skip
ok Dude no worries, have a good week buddy and hopefully catch you next week :thumbsup:

Im this midweek late at work, next week look better
Cheers for the reply Tarik, hope work goes alright matey :( See you next week hopefully fella :)

Sign me up please! Race 1 only... I might be able to make race 2
Top man! Added to the list buddy :cool: Enjoy the practice server :)

I've seen your suggestions post and will reply soon(ish), I'm next in line to get my hair cut then I've got to shoot off for a while, so it might be later tonight... thanks for the suggestions buddy, I've seen at least a couple of things on quick glance that seem like awesome ideas....

Cheers boys, see you all soon and thanks again for replying ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 247 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.8%