RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Kjell, just to clarify, is this race @ 7.00pm GMT or 9.00pm GMT? Just because the thread says 7 but the 'Events' calendar section says 9. Hope its @ 7pm (8pm BST for us lot in the UK) :) Not sure for definite that I can make it but I'll sign up once I'm sure :)

Cheers :D

Hey Kjell, just to clarify, is this race @ 7.00pm GMT or 9.00pm GMT? Just because the thread says 7 but the 'Events' calendar section says 9. Hope its @ 7pm (8pm BST for us lot in the UK) :) Not sure for definite that I can make it but I'll sign up once I'm sure :)

Cheers :D
Holy smoking camels, I forgot the calendar is in GMT and put the races on as if it was CET. SORRY! I'll fix it ASAP! Thanks for pointing it out!
To answer your question, the thread is correct, its 19:00 GMT.

Holy smoking camels, I forgot the calendar is in GMT and put the races on as if it was CET. SORRY! I'll fix it ASAP! Thanks for pointing it out!
To answer your question, the thread is correct, its 19:00 GMT.

haha that's fine, though it did worry me that all R3E races had been pushed back to 9pm, assumed it was to do with boosting numbers :)
Glad it's not the case though, 7/8 pm here is a perfect time, not too early not too late :D

I'll sign in as soon as I'm certain, love suzuka!

Sorry, I have connection problems here, sometimes it works with full speed, sometime just goes down and that˙s happened some minutes before race 1 finished :(. I will pass second one, because it is going from bad to worse, thanks all, enjoy and cya next time :thumbsup:

Sorry, I have connection problems here, sometimes it works with full speed, sometime just goes down and that˙s happened some minutes before race 1 finished :(. I will pass second one, because it is going from bad to worse, thanks all, enjoy and cya nexte time :thumbsup:
Does this happen in other games too or do you suspect its a R3E issue?
Had a few with connection issues the last week or so, wanna make sure its not the game or the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 87 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 63 9.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 71 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 43 6.3%