RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Pär Öqvist

It's most likely the tightest track today, it's virtually impossible to have a Multiclass race there, the layout it's VERY COMPLICATED (arguably the trickiest track today), but in the name of the good fun, I'd like to see Multiclass there.

Sorry to disappoint you but pit stops are automated in R3E too. ><
That might change in future patches but it's nothing I've heard them mention.
well after another buggy mess on pCARS im pretty much swayed to R3E now,was on pCARS race tonight and in qualy my wheel pulls hard right every time i leave the pits,some parts of the track i loose all ffb and in middle of the race i get the worst bug where car goes into neutral on a down shift at 150mph ive then got to stop completely to pull away again complete waste of nearly 2 hours

@Pär Öqvist

It's most likely the tightest track today, it's virtually impossible to have a Multiclass race there, the layout it's VERY COMPLICATED (arguably the trickiest track today), but in the name of the good fun, I'd like to see Multiclass there.
We better not though I will mostly just be running around enjoying the scenery have not driven raceroom after the ffb update feels totally different.

I have a disclaimer ev I must go off collecting a nice 34" 21:9 monitor but I don´t know at what time on saturday evening yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 142 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.4%