EU WTCC 2013 @ Suzuka - Friday June 26th 2015

Kjell Eilertsen

3000RPM
Premium
Jun 7, 2012

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track?!

Server Name: RaceDepartment
Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Racing Club Rules: click here

Cars pack(s): WTCC 2013
Track:
Suzuka Circuit - GP Layout

Practice:
19:00 GMT - 30 mins
Qualifying 1:
19:30 GMT - 10 mins
Race 1:
19:40 GMT - 20 mins

Practice 2: 20:00 GMT - 10 mins (consider this break/warmup)
Qualifying 2: 20:10 GMT - 10 mins
Race 2:
20:20 GMT - 20 mins

Notice that all our Club Races are run on the Get Real difficulty mode. Furthermore you need to own the track we are running and at least one car from the class, you do not have to own any cars you are not going to race yourself.

Difficulty: Get Real
Fuel Usage: Off
Visual Damage: Realistic
Race Finish Duration: 120
Cut Rules: Slow-Down
Mandatory Pitstop: Off
Max Players: 24
Tire Wear: Off
Mechanical Damage: On
Flag Rules: All
Race Series Format: Custom/RRE
Wrecker Prevention: On

Kjell Eilertsen

3000RPM
Premium
Jun 7, 2012
Entry List
  1. Lasse Oinas
  2. 4 8 15 16 23 42 108
  3. Free slot
  4. Free slot
  5. Free slot
  6. Free slot
  7. Free slot
  8. Free slot
  9. Free slot
  10. Free slot
  11. Free slot
  12. Free slot
  13. Free slot
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot
  24. Free slot

Last edited:

Antony Martin

Obsolete Format
Premium
May 17, 2015
Hey i was really thinking about getting some content for this game but ive noticed these races just aren't getting sign ups!! is it always like this ?do people not like it ?its seems pretty good to me now

Matej Lakota

Sriple Tix
Jul 31, 2009
There will be around 10 people for sure and because it is Friday perhaps even more. I am just not sure, will I be able to race one or both races, so that is the reason why I haven´t signed up yet.

Reactions: Antony Martin

Kjell Eilertsen

3000RPM
Premium
Jun 7, 2012
Hey i was really thinking about getting some content for this game but ive noticed these races just aren't getting sign ups!! is it always like this ?do people not like it ?its seems pretty good to me now
Server has not been out for long but we've had decent grids a couple of times already with 14-16 people. Hoping it will pick up in popularity as times goes by, starting with the free weekend this weekend;
http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/raceroom-racing-experience-free-weekend-coming-up.107714/
Then it's summer and all, I'm thinking grids will start looking quite good when thats over.

Reactions: Antony Martin

Antony Martin

Obsolete Format
Premium
May 17, 2015
Server has not been out for long but we've had decent grids a couple of times already with 14-16 people. Hoping it will pick up in popularity as times goes by, starting with the free weekend this weekend;
http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/raceroom-racing-experience-free-weekend-coming-up.107714/
Then it's summer and all, I'm thinking grids will start looking quite good when thats over.
Well I've been saving for my wedding(in 6weeks ) so not put any money into games for months unfortunately,but think il pick up a few pieces of content for this as it's pretty cheap and more the merrier hey!!been trying to enjoy pCARS but very buggy and I hate hate hate the automatic pits so il hopefully see you on the track soon

Kjell Eilertsen

3000RPM
Premium
Jun 7, 2012
Well I've been saving for my wedding(in 6weeks ) so not put any money into games for months unfortunately,but think il pick up a few pieces of content for this as it's pretty cheap and more the merrier hey!!been trying to enjoy pCARS but very buggy and I hate hate hate the automatic pits so il hopefully see you on the track soon
Sorry to disappoint you but pit stops are automated in R3E too. ><
That might change in future patches but it's nothing I've heard them mention.

Jul 30, 2014
Why not join the WTCC 13 and 14 in a single race?; the pace should be similar and more people could run.

I have the WTCC 14 but not 13.

Antony Martin

Obsolete Format
Premium
May 17, 2015
Sorry to disappoint you but pit stops are automated in R3E too. ><
That might change in future patches but it's nothing I've heard them mention.
well after another buggy mess on pCARS im pretty much swayed to R3E now,was on pCARS race tonight and in qualy my wheel pulls hard right every time i leave the pits,some parts of the track i loose all ffb and in middle of the race i get the worst bug where car goes into neutral on a down shift at 150mph ive then got to stop completely to pull away again complete waste of nearly 2 hours

Kjell Eilertsen

3000RPM
Premium
Jun 7, 2012
Sorry guys, my daughter wanted to play some Trine and I completely lost track of time, just realized.... Really sorry!