RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crap, I just remember that this weekend is the IndyCar karting event which is happening about 30 minutes away from me. I'm probably going to it, so I may miss this Monza race. Sorry Paul, for some reason I thought it was the weekend after next. :( I may not stay for the whole thing, so there's a chance I'll be home in time for the Monza race, depending on traffic.

I was out few days, but meanwhile I bought new graphic card so now I'm ready to see you brightly and smoothly! :)
Lack of signups is really pity, because it is very good here :) and bit more signups is only thing that is missing to perfection.
I have to very loudly agree with Jesse that @Paul Jeffrey is doing amazing job, pushing hard, and I really apreciate it man!

Nice, had a read and it sounds great ! Just lived just up the road from me in his youth, and I get my petrol from his dad's station every.. he was a top bloke, such a sad loss...

Anyway, enjoy the event buddy :thumbsup:

Nice, had a read and it sounds great ! Just lived just up the road from me in his youth, and I get my petrol from his dad's station every.. he was a top bloke, such a sad loss...

Anyway, enjoy the event buddy :thumbsup:

Actually it turns out it's cold and rainy today so I decided not to go. I booked the next flight to Italy and should land just in time for the race. :thumbsup:

Hey Chaps, it's good too be back on stage :) but i cant joining the race. I gotta work at night today :/ maybe next time. Hope I can join fast back opn the track.... I'm missing it a bit :)

PS: I'm gonna refresh my Gameset what do you guys think about that > http://imgur.com/jx8hO2t < ?? Thx for respond Love you all
Bunny :inlove::p:p:p:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hey guys, thanks for the replies... :)

Bunny - looks like a nice piece of kit... I always have a look on ISRTV for the video reviews, they seem to talk good sense most of the time.. I have the GT Omega one <here> and love it, its nice and solid and holds me fine (I'm 6 foot 5)...

Good luck with the purchasing :D

Sorry Paul, can't make it tonight..its spa though during the week isn't it? As far as I know I'm off on Wednesday so should make it and I should finish early enough to to race Monday but that really depends how I feel. Will confirm as always but Wednesday looks promising :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 239 14.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 166 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 160 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 120 7.5%