RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am happy, and I mean really happy seeing RRRE tribe is growing from one race evening to another. What a pack of good racers was tonight on RD server, if I remember well, five or six of us in less than a second or arount this time. Just great and too bad, I must wake up in about five hours, so another practice with qualy and after that another race is just too much for me this time. Enjoy second race and have fun, thanks for fast and fair first one, cya all next time :thumbsup:

Well I must say that was a blast. Not having to worry about fuel and tires lol. This was my 1st real race start with this platform and although I was off pace in the 1st race I do like it. Great racing. I made a minor adjustment that brought me down from 59's in race 1 to 56's in race 2 but got a bit too brave going thru the parabolica on lap 1 or 2 or something. And stuck into the wall ....I had it I caught but then lost it.lol.

But the 1st race had some great moments. I wish someone could put up the last lap of race 1 between Victor and myself. That was awesome to watch right to the line. Thanks for the clean racing to all and on that last lap for 6th to Victor ...bravo! I was making my car as wide as mac truck...lol

Good stuff.

Well I must say that was a blast. Not having to worry about fuel and tires lol. This was my 1st real race start with this platform and although I was off pace in the 1st race I do like it. Great racing. I made a minor adjustment that brought me down from 59's in race 1 to 56's in race 2 but got a bit too brave going thru the parabolica on lap 1 or 2 or something. And stuck into the wall ....I had it I caught but then lost it.lol.

But the 1st race had some great moments. I wish someone could put up the last lap of race 1 between Victor and myself. That was awesome to watch right to the line. Thanks for the clean racing to all and on that last lap for 6th to Victor ...bravo! I was making my car as wide as mac truck...lol

Good stuff.

Bad race for me, the last update of the game change the control settings and I lost the feeling. I have to work on that.

Absolutely great last lap John; you are strong but clean driver, the style I like ;), really a finish to remember. I will try to upload some screenshots this afternoon.

It's true what you say about the tires and fuel, hopefully the developers can implement these basic features soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 236 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 232 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%