RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah yeah, I know, I sound like a broken record, but I don˙t care. RRRE community is growing day by day and the most beautiful is the fact, who once tried this game, he is coming back for more. Thank you all for fair and fast two races with almost no DNF, I think second race all of us finished, thank you Kjell to be a leader of the pack every evening and cya all tomorow, same time-same place-different cars :)

Last edited:
Had a proper blast, though I accounted for the evenings only DNF in Race 1 after having planted my Mustangs radiator firmly into the concrete on the inside after the looooooong 180 degree right hander. :p
Race 2 in the Omega went much better, though it became a bit lonely about half way through being mid pack with a proper gap both ways, considered slowing down a bit to battle @PaulH but knowing myself I figured I'd sooner or later make a mistake and he'd catch up with me.
Well that didn't really happen, on it's own at least, after a few more laps I decided to have a go at all the cones on the right side of the track, which took me a liiittle too much off track and voila, Paul was past me :p
He got a bit of a gap, I struggled and overdrove quite a bit, but managed to get within a second by the last lap (after Paul having made a slight error I suspect), but I kept overdriving and was never able to come close enough for a challenge.
Nevertheless I had a blast, what a GREAT way to spend an evening! And just the right banter on TS as well, not disturbing during races but a bit of friendly chatter. This club is shaping up just as I hoped it would when I took on the task to be R3E staff and I'm so happy for it, thanks for making it so guys! Much love! :inlove::thumbsup::)

Superb nights entertainment once again, thank you all, thank you Kjell.
2 excellent clean races, had a real blast up against those immense Mustangs and Matej in the worlds fastest Volvo!
Race 1 lap 1 was one of the best experience's i've ever had in sim racing, clean hard racing with passing and re passing each corner, it felt like real life racing.. honestly, brilliant!
As Kjell mentioned above, as well as the great racing, the banter is enjoyable and we are starting to get a great group of guys from all different parts of the world coming together to experience this awesome sim.... just caps of a brilliant way to spend a couple of hours in an evening.
Folks, until Thursday, take care (and Kjell, give Matej some success weight for next time please ;))
Cheers!

Thank you for the warm welcome, very enjoyable races gentlemen. Clean and fun racing with you all. Paul, you were a tad faster in race 1 so I couldn´t hold you off for long, well done. Changed the front a bit for race 2 so could keep up with you better. That worked pretty well and ended up in a good challenge. I will be back for more :inlove:.

The Mustang was a handful to drive, amazing straight line speed, but very cumbersome in corners, exactly how the real car is I imagine, had a good battle with @Paul Jeffrey in R1 but he had to much pace in the corners to hold him off for too long :thumbsup:
R2 I took the BMW was good in the corners but struggled on the straights, managed to pass @Kjell Eilertsen after he had an argument with the cones :laugh: then had to concentrate to hold him off for the remainder.
Nice to see the club growing :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 172 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline