WTCC 2011

I know the feeling when you sit there for the first time looking at, in my case, 150 (internal and external x 2 brands x 3 years) window textures to adjust alpha layers on. And by the end of it, your eye feel like they are about to bleed!

I know the feeling when you sit there for the first time looking at, in my case, 150 (internal and external x 2 brands x 3 years) window textures to adjust alpha layers on. And by the end of it, your eye feel like they are about to bleed!

Yeah, and it's a little bit boring, but in the end, it will be well worth, I think. :)

Hehe :D

I've got some good and bad news...

Good: engine physics go in to the real way :)

Bad: I have to do again every physics :p (Ok, the situation is not so bad, because I only have to edit the existing physics; now the BMW's done and I tried it, and I think it's so fun to drive! :) It will be a little bit difficult than the one you've seen in the video, but it won't be undriveable :) )

Günthar, can you do that when you're downshifting, the turbo don't whistle, only when you lift off the accelerate pedal? :) I got some feedback some of my friends, who said that it's the only, little problem with it, but they really liked the sound anyway. :)

Meanwhile I finished every engine physics, so the test phase is officialy started. :D

Thanks, but I did every physics. :)

But right now I don't know that it will be real or not? 'Cause I read today an interesting thing. Norbert Michelisz said in an interview that his BMW max. speed is 6800 RPM, and he shifts at 6200 RPM, because at this RPM value the engine's work is optimum. But if you see the fiawtcc.com, or the BMW 320 TC's website, they all stated that the max. speed is 8500 RPM. So right now I don't know which is true, which is not true, so I asked one of my friend, who will be go to Brno this weekend with the Zengő-Dension Team to ask from them some data of the engine, if it's possible. :)

Well that's interesting. I hope that your friend can give you the BMW engine data!

Btw: Very nice work with the BMW sounds you all did!

Thanks, but I did every physics. :)

But right now I don't know that it will be real or not? 'Cause I read today an interesting thing. Norbert Michelisz said in an interview that his BMW max. speed is 6800 RPM, and he shifts at 6200 RPM, because at this RPM value the engine's work is optimum. But if you see the fiawtcc.com, or the BMW 320 TC's website, they all stated that the max. speed is 8500 RPM. So right now I don't know which is true, which is not true, so I asked one of my friend, who will be go to Brno this weekend with the Zengő-Dension Team to ask from them some data of the engine, if it's possible. :)

with the turbo sounds, it's linked directly to the backfire sounds, so is hard coded to the ISI gMotor engine, and will work or not work based on the calculations the gMotor computes... I'll have a play around some more and see what I can do with them tho :)

I did the SEAT windows today with corrected alpha channels. Right now I only have to do the SEATs win int, than this part of the mod is almost done! :) Furthermore, I corrected the Volvo win int, because the tester guys said that they can't see anything. :D

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 297 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 206 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 200 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 149 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 264 13.6%