(OLD) WTCC 2007 AFSC MidiTweak (old version, see Race Remaster)

Cars (OLD) WTCC 2007 AFSC MidiTweak (old version, see Race Remaster) 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content

AndreasFSC

Too much going on...
AndreasFSC submitted a new resource:

WTCC 2007 AFSC TinyTweak - Update to WTCC 2007

View attachment 324144
WTCC 2007 AFSC TinyTweak

----------------------------------------------------
This is one of many (probably...) 'AFSC TinyTweak' updates to original contents of Race 07 and it's expansions.
Since the game was made over 10 years ago they had to limit the cpu usage with simplified ai car physics.
This results in a quite slidey/floaty behaviour.
Of course the computers of today could handle a lot more, so there are some potential to unlock in the game.
The...

Read more about this resource...

hi ,andreas. love the mod and race 07/on. but can I add this too my minis and I have a wtcc addon so could I add this to the ford focus ngtc 15 as I love driving this car.
many thx and look forward to hearing from you.
regards
martin

Nice to hear that you like the modification. :D Sadly the changes need to be made manually to all cars, but hopefully I can add some more tinytweaks soon. I also have versions for wtcc 87, wtcc 2006 and retro max in the pipeline.

Nice to hear that you like the modification. :D Sadly the changes need to be made manually to all cars, but hopefully I can add some more tinytweaks soon. I also have versions for wtcc 87, wtcc 2006 and retro max in the pipeline.
hi andreas. many thx again.have just put all the ultra mods on too.so now there is the bmw 120 to add to the list.lol
keep up the good work. wish i was as talented as you.
regards
martin

Can you somehow optimize this game with a Fix? I'm using a 2012 computer and I only want this game to make time attacks and I can't because sometimes it gets too hard and I think that it's the physics of the game that make it work so hard on my pc. I will apreciate a lot

Can you somehow optimize this game with a Fix? I'm using a 2012 computer and I only want this game to make time attacks and I can't because sometimes it gets too hard and I think that it's the physics of the game that make it work so hard on my pc. I will apreciate a lot
That is way over my skill sadly, but maybe you could try to use google to find some .plr file tweaks that could help?

AndreasFSC updated WTCC 2007 AFSC TinyTweak with a new update entry:

Added collision feelers

This 'AFSC MidiTweak' includes:

* Added collision feelers for slightly better ai driving control
* Slightly tweaked talent files
* Reduced tail light reflections
* Some slightly updated windows textures
* Team Russian Bears cars are now more white than gray
* Updated some car body normals
* Prepared cars for new custom shaders
* Added files so WTCC 2007 class should work with pitcrews

More updates will probably follow, just wanted to release this update now for you to test the new...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 333 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 224 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 169 7.9%
  • < 5 years