RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

• Kyle Evers

Wow. Checked out the replay. Sorry Bob! I didn't realize it was that serious! I didn't have any rear view mirrors because I was playing on hood view. And yeah at T2 I got spun out by someone then I tried getting back on the track and again without any mirrors I had no idea and went start into their path, whoever that was. Bad mistake! Sorry guys for any damages or anything, it was all unintentional!

Wow. Checked out the replay. Sorry Bob! I didn't realize it was that serious! I didn't have any rear view mirrors because I was playing on hood view. And yeah at T2 I got spun out by someone then I tried getting back on the track and again without any mirrors I had no idea and went start into their path, whoever that was. Bad mistake! Sorry guys for any damages or anything, it was all unintentional!
Turn mirrors to virtual if you are using hood view.

• Matt Alpeter

Really?! You thought so? I thought it was a great bit of side by side action! Apologies if you thought it was too hard then.

Nah it was great indeed! Just surprised by a door knock putting me into the grass. No worries man, I would have let you by sooner or later, I didn't want to make it that easy for you :)

Qualy: not a bad lap but made a mistake at the exit for the long straight and brushed the wall which probably made me loose .300 sec or more.

Race: i was careful at T1 and braked early and Ryan got by, i decided to settle down behind him and be careful and i was kinda expecting Ryan to make a mistake sometimes which happen a few laps into the race, from there i just managed my race and took the win.

thanks Eric for this nice event :good:

An interesting afternoon. I totally blew quali when I spun in Turn 8 on my fast lap.:disapointed: Decided to just take it easy from the back and see how things developed.

Started 3rd from last, and got a good start. I was moving up, but then there was contact at the entry to T1, so I backed off and went through slow and clean. Even though I let others by from slowing down, I still picked up 4-5 spots. I settled into a good rythm chasing Mitch and some other folks. I managed a pass on Mitch when he went wide heading onto the banking. Then I had a nice battle with Bob Miley until first, he spun to let me by, and then I spun to return the favor! We both came up on Michel Usal, but he was down on speed, so Bob got by, and then so did I. I promptly spun to let him by again, and had to pass again on the next lap. Thanks for the clean running Michel! Then I proceeded to close in on Bob, and make a mistake! Repeat several times until Yves came by , and I followed him home to finish the race. Finished 9th, which was a lot better than I started! Not my best outing, but it was clean and I had some nice battles.

Thanks to Eric for the great event, and to Tim for the great skins!:thumb:

Kyle, anyone can make a mistake as long as you learn from it, thats what matters. I was mighty cheesed off at the time, specially as you just continued on your merry way, as I was clocking 3rd fastest for the last hour and only ended up in 5th on the grid due to a mistake on superpole. I was still confident though as I was running 1:39s with 60L of fuel.

Anyway, enough. As well as virtual mirrors there is a track map you can keybind to show you the position of other racers.

Nah it was great indeed! Just surprised by a door knock putting me into the grass. No worries man, I would have let you by sooner or later, I didn't want to make it that easy for you :)
Yeh I noticed a bit of dust flew after my pass, it was quite hard to tell exactly where you were. You were right in the blind spot as it were! Apologies for what appears like a little shove on the replay. Not intended. :)

• Kyle Evers

Kyle, anyone can make a mistake as long as you learn from it, thats what matters. I was mighty cheesed off at the time, specially as you just continued on your merry way, as I was clocking 3rd fastest for the last hour and only ended up in 5th on the grid due to a mistake on superpole. I was still confident though as I was running 1:39s with 60L of fuel.

Anyway, enough. As well as virtual mirrors there is a track map you can keybind to show you the position of other racers.

Well you have a right to be mad. That golden rule is there for a reason, and I didn't obey it. So it was completely my fault.

Hi Kennett,

I'm very sorry that you were unfortunate enough to be in the wrong place at the wrong time:thinking:.

As I was sliding across the grass I kept hoping I'd see you drive by, but as soon as I hit tarmac again I knew there would be a big bang:bomb:.

Thanks for the apology, but your reaction was totally understandable and there are no hard feelings from my point of view:glasses-cool:.

• Kyle Evers

I surprised myself. Normally I'm at the back of the pack, but I felt confident that time gaining the lead early, so I guess that helped. I didn't expect to get times like that either, as when I was using the BMW E30 I was running 1'30'XXXs. I switched over to the Alfa and immediately was running 3 seconds less.

Fun race, even for the small grid. I raced in the Audi R8 Production at Indianapolis today, but boy what a mess! I was unintentionally ignorant >.<

2ur1roi.jpg

Tomas offered to host the event!!! Whoohoo...

So we can still run it.. starting time 19:00GMT/20:00BST/21:00CET !

20m practice, 10m superpole, 40m race witht pitstop!

Server name: Custom-8.dk
Password: click here
Track download: Jyllandsringen v1.00

but your reaction was totally understandable and there are no hard feelings from my point of view:glasses-cool:.

Totally disagree, that reaction was way out of line and should not happen at all in a gentleman drivers club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 98 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 176 14.0%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 28.1%