Login or Register an account to download this content
Jon c submitted a new resource:

WTCC 1987 TCL Mod for GTR2 - WTCC

WTCC 1987 TCL Mod for GTR2
converted from Rfactor
View attachment 262021
Install :
drop the GameData folder to your GTR2 main-directory and allow
to overwrite existing one when asked - done.
readme :
Ce mod est intégralement converti du jeux Rfactor. Je n'y ai apporté que très peu de modification,
donc je n'ai aucun "droit" sur aucun des fichiers présents dans ce mod.
Si vous désirez utiliser ce mod comme base pour vous-même, pensez-juste à dire que vous
n'en êtes pas l'auteur original....

Read more about this resource...

i've got one problem with this, shifting gears sounds strange, the throttle are not consistent in all of the cars, (pardon my english), any help with that? Becouse rest is very cool

I am slowly fixing stuff on these cars, including some sound updates, quite a lot wrong with these cars, it will take time, but look out for an update.

Now fixed

To fix Holden VL outside idle, go to.
GameData/Sounds/V8 folder, Scroll down sound files and find, Holdenex_idle.wav.
put a capital R in like the rest, HoldenRex_idle.wav

Last edited:
Heya guys, loving the mod as is but, I'm having a problem with restarting the cars after pitstops for fuel, turning the engine off for fuel stops works fine.. re starting after doesn't work I tried the Rover and 190 merc, then wondered if it was track specific so I tried an Anglia... no problem I tried at a different track Don 2011, only once in 5 times the Rover restarted (perhaps it as a glitch...lol) but I really would like to know hot to get em started again... any ideas?

I will take a look. I don't run that many laps, so never bothered to refuel, if i find something i will let you know.
Thank you for the reply, I really didn't expect any,
Further details are:
I used the championship manager to organise 30 lap races 'with double fuel use' across the world starting at Brands Hatch (2006) came in for first (only) stop, Rover SDi and took on fuel then car wouldn't start up again... several laps down I quit to next race, Spa 2011, same thing there, testing other cars in single race mode, Merc 190 Spa 2011, the same, Don 2011 in Rover same thought while testing on one of the 5 tries I had the car did start... dunno why though?
My testing sessions came by requesting stop (after first sector) and driving into the pits at end of lap one

Hope it's an easy one to fix, as I'm really loving the battles with new cars!

Ok, just tried Rover Merc & Bmw m3 and they wouldn't restart. I did eventually get it going by changing controls on keyboard with button for ignition and starter, but it was a little hit and miss. i will take a look in the files to see if anything is wrong..

Have you got a button set for starter motor and or ignition? the only way i can get them to restart is by having no starter button.

Last edited:
Have you got a button set for starter motor and or ignition? the only way i can get them to restart is by having no starter button.
Ahh, I will try that, initially I had I (ign) and S (starter) later changed to triangle on the G29 wheel, I'll nip in and unbind start and ignition :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back