WTCC 1987 League?

Hi all, i wonder if a Wtcc87 championship exist?

I guess so but unfortunately not (yet) at RD. Personally i love those cars but the majority claims the more modern tintops for sure.

But in the Racing Club you can setup as much 87 events if you like and we are more then happy to prepare the servers for it.

The racing club look very interesting in the way of clean race and respect. But the problem is that i speack very sadly english and i understand more when english is written than is spoken. If teamspeack isn't an obligation i sign up otherwise i don't want to bother the club member.

Teamspeak is made available to all Racing Club members to add to the enjoyment of racing, but it is not necessary for racers to use it if they don't want or have difficulty.
So don't let that stop you from joining the Racing Club, we'd love to have you in our Club events.

87's are my favourites of all the tin tops in the game,i would love to see a league dedicated to them some day,until then some more RD race nights with them would be great,its been a long time since we ran them.

Dont wait for us to organise it and take matters into your own hands. The racing club is for you and by you guys.

Please read how to make a proposal and take it away :thumb:

Click: http://forum.racedepartment.com/paddock/2453-setting-up-your-own-racing-club-events.html

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 138 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 193 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 378 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 517 38.7%