RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

This is the error message I get.

Race 07 Connectio&#1.jpg
Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

That was big fun again.

Beginning with qualy, get the pole because of a bug. :tongue: I and Dariusz drove the same time but he earlier, so normally he should stay on P1.

Start went well and could stay in front.The next laps in first stint was awesome. Had great fights with Daniel, Nigel and Dariusz. Finally i loose all :rolleyes: and was at first stop on 4th.
But the luck was on my side today, Dariusz and Nigel seems to make two stops and Daniel had very boring ptcrew that i was 4 laps before the end back on P1. Only Daniel came closer and closer. Specially with old tyres i could not hold the pace from Dariusz, Nigel and Daniel.
So lesser then 1sec and only one lap to go, here my report vid of the last lap - including small highlights of the race: (Sry, that i have not the right skins)

Brandon that just sux.

Fun racing overall for me.

R1 I got creamed from behind in the braking zone of Lap 1. Nobody waiting as a responsible party which was strange. Battled with Michael C, Rafael B, Koray C and GLENN whom I had a great fight against and had fun trying to traqck you guys down. Finished 7th.

R2 Start in P2 behind Rafael on pole. Get a good dtart with MArty trying to pressure me and YVes just showing true speed off the start. I get past Rafael in the Hairpin on Lap 1 and am looking at Yves and Marty close behind. They must tangle at some point as the timing shows me almost 5 seconds up on Dariusz. Oh crap that can't be enough time to hold him off for 8 laps!

And Dariusz passes me with 3 to go rather easily.

I drive well to the end and secure P2 ahead of Rhys I believe.

Fun stuff on a demanding circuit!

Thanks to al you guys who came out to race! YOur support is what will keep the Daily DOse of Racing alive here at the American Racing Club!

Cheers!

C yall Sunday night!

sorry guys internet started messing up then dropped me no idea what is wrong but is has happened periodically it drops me for like 2 minutes then bam connected again ugh was hoping for a top 5 in these things hope everyone had fun ttyl guys

Ya Brandon I was following you when that happened and for 1 lap you were in front then disappeared then crunch, then disappeared again never knew where you were for sure. Well at least it did'nt happen on a league night. See ya next Friday man.

This is the error message I get.

View attachment 23008
Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

Franz I got this message only once and it was trying to join an event at Limerock. I would suggest you back up all your data and try a reinstall of the game and see what happens from there.
BTW I use GTR to sign into all events. Dont think that makes a big difference but something we do differently.

Also, consider posting your probs in a forum thred about this type of stuff. Software section? BEtter yet! post it in the RACE SERIES FORUM!

Good luck!

Brandon that just sux.

Fun racing overall for me.

R1 I got creamed from behind in the braking zone of Lap 1. Nobody waiting as a responsible party which was strange. Battled with Michael C, Rafael B, Koray C and GLENN whom I had a great fight against and had fun trying to traqck you guys down. Finished 7th.

Eric you got knocked into me by who ever hit you. They must have completely missed the braking point cause it was no light tap wow. Im not having much luck in these cars so far but they sure are fun to drive. See ya next week, Marty

Just wanted to say thanks for the racing to everyone. I"ve never run with any of you before, or with racedepartment, and wanted to say it was a great time. I had a pretty good battle with Rhys in the first race for 3rd, but as I found out, you can't make many mistakes with this crowd. I made a few, and 4th it was for me.
Anyway, great time, and I will be back.
Second race was mostly mistakes, and I ended up in 6th, mostly because of attrition.

Oh well :redface:

Cheers'

John

has anyone managed to get onto the practice server yet? When i try i get the message 'game not available. host may be running an updated or modified game'. I've installed the mod properly and it all works fine offline, never had this problem before!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back