RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Sub 2:20s, you guys are just to fast for me, mid 2:20s is all I could manage. I tried following some of you guys ghost around but after the first set of tight turns, I'm off the track or into a hay bay or a light post. Anyway my first goal is to just finish the race, any position other then last will be a bonus.

Decided to download Eric's setup and do a couple of laps before I go to bed. I did change the gearing quite a bit as I am used to the shorter gears from the Audi. As a result of which I lost a little bit of top speed, but no big deal. With about 5 laps or so worth of practice I managed a best of 1:19:145. Will try for an 18 tomorrow, to tired now. Might work on the Audi a bit more as well.

I downloaded this track today and turned about 5 laps on it. It's an absolute blast as I love the elevation changes and combination of corners. I don't know if I will be able to get enough time on it to run on Monday, but I'll definitely enjoy the practice that I do get in. Great combo, Eric

wow...i wasn't here...that bad i was.din;t like the track..but tried...in offline practice i did a 1.29.834 but in quali after just coming home..did 1.31..din;t now why.
so 12 place on grid preaty hard...as usual trying to find my pace, but failed again...so after to big mistakes last.i had a battle with a seat that was preaty cool:)

hope next track is better for me.

10-x RD

i made some laps in time attack mode and my PB so far with the Viper is 2:18:096 and i'm confident to get in the high 17 by the end of the week-end

Edit: just did a few laps in praccy mode with the same car and setup with default fuel and i manage an 2:18:869 with a few mistakes on my laps

Edit 2: with a few more laps with the same car and setup i manage an 2:18:101 in praccy mode

Im sorry for exploding no reason:frown:
I was mad to my self and so on..
Cooled down.
Was great race before i noticed i dont have fuel to finish race tryed to drive slow but 2laps before...
Cant help it again stupid mistake.. didnt remember 08 cars use more fuel than 07.

Fear not James, just practice, that is all you need and those 5seconds will seem a distant memory....IMHO, 5 seconds around Mel is not that bad...

I am an experienced racer and I found the F1 cars totally out of my league when I first tried. Almost embarrassing to be honest. I couldn't believe how quick they went into oversteer, how harsh the braking was and how edgy they were on turn in. But with a bit of practice and a good setup, I am now racing. Granted I am not as quick as the aliens, yet.....but I can hope :)

Hope to see you on another session soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back