RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Jari, if you have to explode after each race you do here, can you please drive somewhere else? This is now the third of fouth time you have such aggressive outbursts. Chill out and have some fun, it's game afterall

235_profile_img1_kitkat3.jpg

This was my worst race ever,but i'm not mad at all.I was when in the race but now i can see clear that isn't a good reasone for getting mad or nervous!
Nice race,clean,fair.In first lap i'v had 2 big freezes with black monitor and in the 2nd freeze somebody hitted me because the brake remaind blocked on 100%.Sorry for that guys! So,from p3,dirrectly to last.I was knowing that i have no chance anymore,i was nervous and driving very bad.Also because of my feelings from that accident,i started to deconcentrate and hitted Luis several times while i was behind him.Only in last lap i realised that if i was keeped going fast ,i was having chance to a podium,but it was too late.3 or 4 guys retired in last lap and 9th palce was mine.I didn't strugeld at all for that place:biggrin:

Hope for better next time! Jari,you don't have to be mad,for what?at the end,like Bram sas,it's just a game.If you haved fun untill last lap,it's great! Thank you Luis for understanting and sorry again.It's wasn't "me" that guy who hitted you,i was derutated and frustrated by the situation!

Thank you Yves and RaceDepartment!

Ah, I was too tired for this race. Don't know what I expected after 12 hrs of work and a beer. ( Thought it will relax a bit, but it did too well) So advice: don't drink and drive...:cool:

Sorry to everyone I held up or made them do unexpected manouvers. Right at the first race had a phone call, could barely jump into the seat before time is up. Concentration level zero...
Tried some tweaking with the setup to eliminate the heavy understeer but without success. If I tried to steer into the corner a bit more aggressively to induce a bit oversteer, then the rear wheels lost grip instantly. I killed the rear tires very early.

As I see the fuel calculator tricked everyone :wink:
I could push the car to the finish only because I had a 2 laps handicap...:tongue:

See you next time. Hope I will do better...
Thx Yves and RD...

Yeah my second race here and won :):)...with a bit of luck tho ;)

Qualified 4th pos and had a good start, took 2nd pos. Was struggling to get my pace the first 4 laps so back to 4th pos after a few corners in the first lap.
In the 2nd lap David suddenly stood still because of a freeze which gave me almost a heartattack... back to 3rd pos.

Tried to hang on 3th pos and had some small fights with Mikal but was able to defend the 3rd pos.
Finally got my pace back in lap 4 or 5. Matt took 4th place and was now behind me and pushing.
I was able to gain some space and focussed on my pace and tires.

Rikard made a mistake in 2nd pos halfway the race which gave Matt and me a position and slowly Matt got smaller and smaller in my rear mirror.

Jari was way ahead of me but suddenly he got closer very quick in 3/4 of the race. Still had some tires left so try to push a bit more, in the 12th lap I was close and after a mistake he made, I was able to take 1st pos with 2 laps to go. No cars in my rear mirrow so turned on the cruise control and secured the 1st pos.

To bad there was only 1 race tho...but still had fun!!

Edit: Well, I achieved my goal for today, a 2:19.580. :biggrin: Updated the ghost lap as well. It wouldn't let me overwrite the setup I uploaded earlier. The only change is -2 clicks rear spring tension - for better drive out of the slow corners.

i`m dertermined to do a 2:18, using erics setuo on the vet i`m down to a 2:19.025. i just need to get my braking right for that left just before sector 3, at the moment i`m going round there side ways lots of fun but slow lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 142 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.4%