RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Entry List:

1. Eric Nelson
  2. Aleksey Bogatyrev
  3. Blair Scott
  4. Willie Watt
  5. Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan
  6. Glenn Peterson
  7. Dennis Phelan
  8. William Nowell
  9. Sam Mehler
  10. Stefan Werner
  11. Abdul Ahmed
  12. Corey Theman
  13. Keith Barrick
  14. Yves Larose
  15. Saul Boucher
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Nigel Atkins (Maybe)
  20. Jim Carvalho (Maybe)
  21. Michael Herrmann (maybe)
  22. Randy Wolfgram (Maybe)
  23. Bill Kaiser ( Maybe ) ( maybe not)

This is an old fashioned ROAD RACE! Period! MOre details to follow including a complete lap tutorial video to help you get up to speed here. IT looks much harder than it actually is once you get the critical corners down.

Don't be shy, sign up for an event that will test you like no other in a club racing format!

How to get around the Sachsenring '67!

Well, it was certainly action packed racing, but a long way from what I'd call clean and courteous at times.
This was a really nice track, I hadn't driven the GTS cars or been on this track before, but they were well matched. Nice to see such a good sized grid too. I gave the Corvette a run and it felt quite nice to drive on this track.

Qualified P5, much better than I expected.

Race 1: Had a cautious start, trying to stay out of trouble, and towards the end of lap 1, I came across a mess of cars crashing across the track. Somehow I dodged them and inherited P2, but Keith had already bolted to a handy lead. I had a nice battle with Eric for a few laps, but he seemed to have a speed advantage over me and soon slipped past down the long stretch. After that, the only excitement was dodging the lapped cars, who were very good and very courteous, thanks guys. Inexpicably, Eric pulled over just before the finish line ???, gifting me P2.

Race 2: I'll be kind and say it was a tad rough. I must have been hit from behind and spun at least 5 or 6 times, and kept moving up and down the field as a result. At one stage I was back to P9, then later I managed to get the lead, until being punted from behind in the hairpin, which really undid me as I took forever to get back on track. Things got a little "exciting" mid race as Keith and I were blocked behind the red BMW weaving across the track and building up a nice train behind him. I also had to dodge a few nasty crashes up front, some rather spectacular. Over the closing laps, my tyres were totally shot from all the earlier spins, so I struggled to hold off Stefan and Sam to finally finish P4.

Overall I enjoyed my return event with the USA group, but I'm afraid some of you still haven't learned a bit of patience when trying to plan a passing move. :rolleyes: I'd love to race more regularly with you guys, but for some reason, I see more than my share of crashes in these events, and not by inexperienced drivers either. :frown:

Well this was my first usa race and 3 in RD i tried to do my best.In practice offline mod i did 2.18.2 that i thgout it was preaty god..but in oficial practice an quali 1only manage 2.20..but ok

RACE 1 10th on the grid a bit sleapy(my local time was 4am) but managed ok..i tried to avoid accident, imediatly in the slowest part of the track there was a pile up the car in front brake realy early and i hit it preaty hard with me also going in the sand. i got a "stop go" but since i had auto pit didn;t work i tried to 2 then i pres "esc" and watched the race

RACE 2 Last on the grid with hy hopes..cause i new that i was faster then those in front of me...no more slepeness. go to a good start first corner 15 then in a few cuple of lapt lot's of spins and i finded my self in 3place but hungry faster driver pilled up in my rear as i was desperatly tryin to keep my position, now to explain : "when i entered the stright i was on one line,when i saw somebody trying to get passed i go to inside so i did only one lane change ,if i'm rong my bad" enyhow they where faster then me,more agressive...in lap 8 or 9 in penultimate corner was an accident i was on the inside last sec. i tried to avoid it and was hit from behind, was 6 ,then 7 where i remind cause my tires whore busted when i tried to stay in front

Very nice tight racing,love it.i'm very sory that i offended someone did't want to...i tried to be as clean as posibile.my only regret was that i did only a 2.20 something ..just could'n find my pace :(. 10-x for evryone for nice racing hope to see ya soon.

p.s. > don't now if times are right 2.20 or 2.10 something like that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 136 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 189 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline