RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Well :) lets fire it up!

- Aston Martin. The car you pick when you can't drive the GT-Pro's. Why? Its steers by itself through corners, and incredible grip lvls.
- Audi. Can't find the words for this car.... only that they needed a car that was more noob then the Aston. It lags topspeed BTW.
- Corvette. A fine drifting car that is used by most average driver. As it is an american beast it will be fast on the straights but that old suspension doesn't like corners.
- Saleen. Well they build a race car and used an Dodge or Chevy engine. Very tricky car in the corners. But its a damn good car to learn this track. A car for the average skilled driver.
- Gumpert. Only heroes try to drive this beast (i will try it haha ). No just kidding. A very decend car. With good grip and nice top speeds. It can and will suprise you sometimes in the turns. a car for the more skilled drivers !
- Dodge Viper. I tried this car during an event, and it killed my wrists. A car for the heroes. (It can even kill aliens)
- Lister Storm. Didn't try this car much. But many people say that you can be the most fastest in this ride! Don't know will hear it from you guys.

I would love to sign up but I don't have a skin and I would like one but I'm lacking the skills to do so, can anyone make one for me if I PM them what I would like etc etc?

Also I'm lacking ability in setup too, is there any kind souls who would share even a base setup for me to work on?

This track does look pretty challenging I must say.

yep the lister is part of the GT-Pro, i have tested the Aston and i find it a good choice for the track. good top speed, good braking and handle fine so it would be my second choice behind the Egg that i'm gonna run tonite :)

Thanks Yves.

I totally forgot about all the different car choices.

Really looking forward to this....:D

LOL! "flight status" ha ha, I like it!....as I sit in Vancouver Airport typing this...:)

Well isn't it posible to use a RaceDepartment stream server? That ''should'' be free?

How ever I think the race will be more fun if it's not broadcasted because then there will be people who make cool review videos wich I could sit for days and watch them over and over again.

game keep crashing when i load the track. at first it loaded but the track was just a big black room with barriers. two flashing yellow lights was all i could se. i deleted the track and downloaded again and now it keeps crashing the game. any ideas on what i should do??

Hate this track and the stupid cutting rules...race 1 was the worst ever, followed by an even worse race.

I fully agree :)

Race 1: very good, had a good start from P4. With some luck and others dropping back due to Stop and Go's, i even got in 2nd, some seconds behind Ross :)

Race 2: Again a good start, after some laps i was in P5.......but then....for some reason i got the chicanes wrong and wrong again (for my feeling i wasn't driving different then in Race 1)......got the car home in the end with 4 (!!!!) Stop and Go's in P11.

Racing in those DTM's was fun!

Totally agree. whith Nathan.

2nd time now with these cars, real fun to drive and some close racing.

1st race most enjoyable. Could be long in the top 7-10 position.

2nd race i was already worn out from race 1.

Had to move aside to let one bye, because of a touch i think. Then started from last postiion the race, but couldnt drive like in race 1.

thx for the race.

DTM cars are great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fastest in practise 43,9 did want to get problem with drive through in Quaily so only 44.2 but Pole.

First race

ok start then going to first corner was side to side with Ross and car went rolling !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Joined last with damage, had a spin but no cutting problems and finished 3rd so not all bad.

Second Race

Starting 6th not so much throttle and better start up to third first lap, then past Ross and off after leader David. He seemed to be faster first 7-9 laps but i tried to have no cuts and save tyres. Started to push hard for lap 9 and my fastest lap 44,3 was enough to get onto david and past him. It was not much between us for the next few laps but i thought he may have penalty so was careful and so David had to hit pits with 10 minutes to go. Ran slow pace to finish as 17 seconds in front of Ross.

Cheers for great event.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back