WTCC 08 server and volvo

It's the c30, I have STCC but i still get kicked, all other cars seem to work as we had people on in the Lada and the TDI Seat. Just the volvo giving probles.

On a seperate note we have problems with all race ON and STCC servers going back to first track in rotation when vote is passed for next event or when we kick server to go to next event, hopefully SimBin have a patch on the way :)

Volvo
If the server has STCC, then those with STCC & RaceOn, will be golden. If the server is running STCC then those with only *RaceOn* will get booted as a cheat.. same in reverse. Tested this on our team server & Yves also tested this with the RD server. seem's it's a Simbin bug with many others since the release of RaceOn... NO date as to when it's going to be fixed if at all..

Hope this helps :)

This is what was happening on our server:

1. The server had Raceon installed but no STCC - people were getting booted when selecting the volvo (i had STCC installed and got booted)

2. Installed STCC on the server and now i can select the Volvo and not get booted.

3. I need to get someone who doesn't have STCC to try and use the Volvo on the server to see what happens :)

Cheers

Mike

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 259 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 169 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 167 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 125 7.4%