WTCC 08 Seat TDI Cup @ Laguna Seca - Wednesday July 7th 2010

Yuri Braham

1000RPM

Servername: RaceDepartment.com WTCC
Class: WTCC 08 Seat TDI only!
Track: Laguna Seca
Weather: High temps with dips when rain starts. Big chance of heavy thunderstorms.

Practice: 20 minutes (19:00GMT)
Qualification: 20 minutes (SuperPole) (Keep a close eye on the weather before going out on the track for the HOTLAP!)
Warmup: 5 minutes
Race: 2x 30 mins (Mandatory pistop at least 2 tyres must be changed)
Notes:Click here to read the password and golden rules

We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here

You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

AFTER YOUR PITSTOP WHEN LEAVING THE PITS. JOIN THE TRACK AFTER THE FIRST TURN! JUST FOLLOW THE PIT EXIT LANE TILL THE END!

Yuri Braham

1000RPM

1. Yuri Braham
  2. Michael van Scheppingen
  3. Mark Guy
  4. Barry Morse
  5. Nathan Magrath
  6. Oliver Wickens
  7. Reggie Blain
  8. Dave Flower
  9. Hugo Gonçalves
  10. Ross Balfour
  11. Aaron Poulson
  12. James Fellows
  13. Frans Linden
  14. Ondrej Kapal
  15. Richard Elfrink
  16. Matt Clark
  17. Wesley Hartog
  18. Simon Gardner
  19. Michal Szabo
  20. Erling Bøhmer
  21. driver
  22. driver
  23. driver
  24. driver
  25. driver
Reserves / Maybes
1. Dariusz Swiderski

Ondrej Kapal

3000RPM
oh my god we have just Monday and the grid is full from the half :( again I dont know if I will have time for Wednesday and I hate to sign as maybe but I have no choice if the grid is filling this fast...
so please Yuri as maybe :(

Mike Bell

One-time RDTCC Race Winner
can you sign me up please and then if im off the pace by much ill pull out so last week wont happen again

Top Bottom