WTCC 08 @ Sachsenring '67 - Sunday 23rd May 2010

David Buxton

9000RPM

Servername:
RaceDepartment WTCC

Class:
WTCC 08 (Due to a high number of complaints Volvo no longer allowed)
Track: Sachsenring '67

Weather: Changeable

Start:
09:00GMT
Practice:
45 minutes
Qualification:
10 minutes Superpole
Warmup: 5
minutes
Race:
2 x 30 mins
Pit Stop: Forced
- All 4 tires must be changed

Notes:
Click here to read the password and golden rules!

We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here

You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply
send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

Attachments

David Buxton

9000RPM
Entrylist

1. David Buxton
  2. Chris Sykes
  3. Nigel Atkins
  4. Rhys Gardiner
  5. Mike Bell
  6. Andrew Bridle
  7. Jesper Taulborg
  8. Dan Allinson
  9. Matt Clark
  10. Jelle van der Knaap
  11. Bob Hutchins
  12. Stirb Iuliu
  13. Marius Neverauskas
  14. Péter Bártfai
  15. Grant Powell
  16. Ariel Doman
  17. Rafael Barbosa
  18. Dan Coldrick
  19. Bob Luneski
  20. Omer Said
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Dave Stephenson

WTCC 08 Sunday club EU / US / AU Skinpack v1.0
Submit skins here

To "maybes" You will be added as a "Cinderella" at the bottom of the Entrylist. If your spot is needed then you WILL lost it.
If you are the last "maybe" added you will be the first "maybe" to lose your slot to someone that can confirm a sign-up.

I hope I'll have a strong connection for this one, because this'll be my last Sunday race for some time. I have another league startng up the week after at the same time... so sign me up please, Mr B. :D

David Buxton

9000RPM
Only Race On cars atm :D

I will include the STCC's at some point as Vara may make a return so would be rude not to include them :tongue:

Sign me up please. Sunday Morning is a great time to race, Reminds me of motor bikes, early sunday mornings, no speed camerars and being 21 ???
YES PLEASE
Cheers Andy

David Buxton

9000RPM
it may as well be treated as a street circuit beacuse if you stray fo track it usualy ends in tears, and there is 6 corner sequence that resembles a street track as it goes through a small village with added lamp posts to catch out the weary :wink:
That it does end in tears. The last time I raced here I don't think I finished...

With changeable weather it will make it even harder :tongue:

Sign me up please Dave hopefuly I will have better luck with my wheel. If not the track will be a bit more forgiving than metal barriers lol.

Top Bottom