RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Fantastic night
This is my first time when i play Race On and the Muscle Cars.
I finish both races on 9 th position and do something stupid.On first race i hit pit limiter button on fast chicane and lost control :D.On second race on last long turn i speed up to much and lost control again.Thx Rob for wonderfull clean fight.
Thx Yves for doing this and see you soon

Once again, I jumped on last minute. No sign up, no real clue... lol

It went well, more good luck than good judgement, I suspect. Thanks Yves and RD. Grats to all runners, thems nasty beasts, they is...
Grats to Yves, Martijn and Dario for race one. And, to Martijn and Filip?.. (I think thats right) for race two.

Catch you all for the next one... possibly.. lol.

qualified 5th with my PB 1:30.4xx :D

R1, had a really good start jumped to 3rd and stayed there till finish:p
R2, started 6th, droped to 7th driving behind Warren and could not past him till the end, nice fight m8

wd all, very nice race on really tricky track,
congrats Martijn, Yves, Eck, nice driving!

thx Yves, RD

Race looked great from the back :D. One of these days I'll figure out why I'm so slow...

Race 1: Got by Bob L when he went straight on Turn 7 on the first lap, and got by Troy - but don't know when. Race 2: Followed Troy for most of the race - he was much faster in sector 3, but I was better through turns 1 & 2. Eventually snuck by in turn 6 after we both lost the back end, then managed to hang on to the spot to the finish. No offs either race, I'm happy with that.

Thanks Yves.

Well another fun filled night in the Muscle Club.

Q: 9th with my personal best. :)

Race 1: good start but coundn't make the most of it due to those in front. Followed all through the turns on lap 1 and then settled into a nice groove. Got up to P7 and managed to hold onto this until lap 10 when I had an off, ARRRRRRRRR. Finished the race in 10th, well aleast I managed to finish.

Race 2: another good start but got held up by Yves who then duely spun at T1. Now following Piotrek who also made a bit off a mistake and took that place as well. Again got settled down after the first lap but new Yves would be coming soon. As I saw him in my mirror I left just enough room for him to get past and he needed no invitation & left some off his paint on my car. Now me & Piotrek battled it out until the finish, swapping place a couple of times until I went off again late in the race, Arrrrrrrrr, and the gap was now to big for me to close as we only had a couple to laps left. To my supprise Piotrek dropped it in the last but one turn and I managed to stave him off until the finish line to finish 8th. This is the second week I have earned myself a point & I managed to finsih both races. upeeee :()

Thanks Piotrek for a great battle in race 2. All clean stuff and it was fun watching you hang that car out on the corners. :) :) :)

Thanks again to Mr Yves for another great event and thanks to all the turned up. Also grts to Yves & Eck for the wins. :)

I couldn't sleep this morning, so decided to jump into this one and test my new Race On installation. No preparation, but I had at least driven this track in GTL (great track too). Huge thanks to Yves for posting an on-line setup, I grabbed it an found it nice, as usual.

Decided to sit out Qualy and start at the back since I hadn't practiced. Had a nice run for most of Race 1 behind Bob H, until he spun late in the race. Happy to finish P6. Race 2, I had a good race with Dario, although I suspect I was holding him up in certain parts of the track. Thanks Dario. Finished P6 again, so I was at least consistent.

Thanks Yves, these Muscle car events are always fun. :p

PS: Did Eck win Race 2, or was that Sam in disguise? :D

Some intense racing on a great track.

Was P4 in Quali with a high 129

Race 1
Started out in a Jager sandwich between Dario and Filip. Was staying tight with Dario for a few laps then went wide on back straight. Filip got momentum on me passing me into the the down hill left and then I went tight on the right hander over the hill and my momentum got me too close and when I touched Filip's rear quarter he got sent off into a flip and then the barrier. Sorry for the contact there Filip. I pulled off and amazingly Filip's car was still working and we continued the battle for 7th and 8th till the end.

Race 2
Made a good start slotted in 2nd behind Filip in the lead. Had a nice battle again with fillip for the lead. Never found a way by then started making silly mistakes costing my position to Eck first then Martijn. They both then got by Filip and now Filip and I were in battle again till the finish for 3rd. Was close at the end but never got close enough for a clean move. Fun battles Filip again sorry for the contact.

Had a good fun with the mini's on one of my favorite track. Didn't think i can make 60min on one tank of fuel, so had opted for a pit stop.Not a good idea.
It wouldn't had made any difference as Andreas was in a league of his own lol. The highlights was a little fight with Nigel after my pit for 2nd position, really enjoyed that.
Thx to Bram and RD staff, see you all at the next one. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 287 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%