RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Might try to join you boys again and see if I can't learn how to drive a WTCC :p

BTW ... kinda a dig going on here ... what's going on with 2 x WTCC08 events in the calendar at the exact same track this week???
(Bram has set one up on Tues night) :confused:
Seems a shame that there is so much content and adventure to be had in Race On (with or without addon tracks), yet WTCC is the only thing people are signing up for ... come on, break free of that FWD comfort zone and get in the other events chaps :terminator::disdain:

(EDIT: not necessarily aimed at folks in this thread, just a general criticism/rant from me :D)

Nice job Dave, it did make for an exciting race with all that unpredictable weather around. Hope we can do it again sometime
Eric was the guy who taught me how to use the weather system so best to thank him and not me :becky:

We will defo have more unpredictable weather in the future. It was a shame I did not make it to downpour last night as I was really looking forward to a flooded track :nod:

Man was it flooded ... on RTT you can see just how much - for the last 30 mins it went from 0% wet on the racing line, to the whole track being 100% flooded - seems Eric tought you very well on this one dude - or at least the missus learnt something and you are just taking all the credit for it :thumb: :D

My brake markers were eeking further and further backwards, and I totally forgot to mention that Philip I think it was nearly had me a couple of laps from the end ... as I was creeping up behind him to lap him he lost it through T1/T2, went across the grass, and came back on backwards ... I saw him go off and eased way back off the throttle, went left, then right then he stopped dead right in front of me, managed to anchor on and sneek inside him ... big :poop: moment with something like 5 mins of the race remaining :D
No worries on that one either mate ... nowt much you could do, was almost amusing to watch cos I could kinda see it coming as you seemed to be pushing a bit too hard for the previous couple of laps :wink2:

Man was it flooded ... on RTT you can see just how much - for the last 30 mins it went from 0% wet on the racing line, to the whole track being 100% flooded - seems Eric tought you very well on this one dude - or at least the missus learnt something and you are just taking all the credit for it :thumb: :D
I taught the missus. I think it was the last 5 minutes on RTT where the track was completely flooded. Loved the puddles :evil:
Philip I think it was nearly had me a couple of laps from the end ... as I was creeping up behind him to lap him he lost it through T1/T2, went across the grass, and came back on backwards ... I saw him go off and eased way back off the throttle, went left, then right then he stopped dead right in front of me, managed to anchor on and sneek inside him ... big :poop: moment with something like 5 mins of the race remaining :D
I was watching that happen at the time... I seriously thought it was going to be race over :nod:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back