WTCC 08 @ Porto 07 - Sunday 16th May 2010

David Buxton

9000RPM

Servername:
RaceDepartment WTCC

Class:
WTCC 08 (Due to a high number of complaints Volvo no longer allowed)
Track:
Porto 07
Weather:
Dry

Start:
09:00GMT
Practice:
45 minutes
Qualification:
10 minutes Superpole
Warmup: 5
minutes
Race:
2 x 30 mins
Pit Stop: Forced
- All 4 tires must be changed

Notes:
Click here to read the password and golden rules!

Event due to finish 10 minutes before the start of the UK live coverage of F1 GP

We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here

You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

David Buxton

9000RPM
Entrylist

1. David Buxton [SKIN]
  2. Bob Miley
  3. Mike Bell
  4. Chris Sykes
  5. Dan Allinson
  6. Marius Neverauskas
  7. Rhys Gardiner
  8. James Fellows
  9. Stirb Iuliu
  10. Bob Hutchins
  11. Nathan Magrath
  12. Łukasz Demolin
  13. Henrik Horvath
  14. Jesper Taulborg
  15. Andrew Bridle
  16. Matt Clark
  17. Simone Rossini
  18. Martin Vrba
  19. Péter Bártfai
  20. Omer Said
  21. Anibal Moreira
  22. Dan Coldrick
  23. Lee Downham
  24. Maurice Hurkmans
  25. Driver

WTCC 08 Sunday Club Skinpack (v1.0 will be published on Thursday 20th May)
Submit skins here

To "maybes" You will be added as a "Cinderella" at the bottom of the Entrylist. If your spot is needed then you WILL lost it.
If you are the last "maybe" added you will be the first "maybe" to lose your slot to someone that can confirm a sign-up.

Bob Miley

2000RPM
As I am yet to finish a race round here you gotta sign me up for this and maybe the racing gods will look kindly upon me this time.

A large number of complaints about the Volvo? Hahah brilliant, makes me wonder why I bothered making a skin for it :rolleyes: Anyway, sign me up please and I promise to actually wake up for the race this time :wink:

Bob Miley

2000RPM
At a loose end tonight so did a quick half a lap practice then smashed into wall, so only 1.2 ltr fuel needed for me.

Bob Hutchins

1000RPM
Well seeing that Mr Palmer 'AKA Harry' is driving then I'm defo in this. Put me down for a slot Mr B. By the way, has Mr Miley been checking the barries out, don't wont to hit one that's not fixed properly and I migtht also need them to get me round a corner or two.

P.s. Dave, I think the F1 gp was last week mate, you cut and paster...........

Well seeing that Mr Palmer 'AKA Harry' is driving then I'm defo in this. Put me down for a slot Mr B. By the way, has Mr Miley been checking the barries out, don't wont to hit one that's not fixed properly and I migtht also need them to get me round a corner or two.

P.s. Dave, I think the F1 gp was last week mate, you cut and paster...........
LOL :)

and it's Monaco this week Bob :)

Top Bottom