15 minutes Superpole
Warmup: 5
minutes
Race:
2 x 30 mins
Pit Stop: Forced
- All 4 tires must be changed

Notes:
Click here to read the password and golden rules!

* * * * REMEMBER TO KEEP 2 WHEELS TRACK SIDE AT THE LAST CHICANE * * * *

We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here

You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

David Buxton

9000RPM
Entrylist

1. David Buxton [SKIN]
  2. Rhys Gardiner
  3. Bjorn de Haas
  4. Péter Bártfai
  5. Marius Neverauskas
  6. Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan
  7. Dan Allinson
  8. Chris Sykes
  9. Matt Clark
  10. Omer Said
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Lee Downham

1000RPM
Buxxo's back ... yeah!!!!!

Not sure I can do this, but got you on my "watch list", if there is a free slot and if I am around next Sunday morning and can sneak off, then I will deffo try to join yas all there :thumbup:

... and the Sunday after and the one after that and so on and so forth :wink:

Bob Hutchins

1000RPM
Already got the skin Buxom, never got rid of it from the last time, unless this ones a new one?

Anyways, my eyes popped wide open when I saw this thread & when I opened it my joy was confirmed, The Suday Morning Club is back, hurra....

Unfortunately I'm at Silverstone for the GT1's so wont be around for this one, but if they continue I will defo be on the starting grid.

Have fun Mr B.......

Nuno Areias

500RPM
hi mate ill try to run some races with all u don't sign me up yet but in the middle of the week ill tell u if i can race this one thanks

see u guys on track

David Buxton

9000RPM
The volvo C30 is allowed. I'm have many good battles with the volvo and won :shock: I was in the TDI.

As for the last chicane I've always found that if you try to cut it 9 times out of 10 you get thrown across into the barrier and it's bye bye car. So I do not think many diver will be attempting to cut it.
However, normal cutting rule does apply. :thumb:

Top Bottom