• Welcome to the largest (sim) racing website in the world!
    Blurring the line between real and virtual motorsports.

WTCC 08 @ Macau 08 - Wed February 24th 2010

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Yves Larose, Feb 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Péter Bártfai

Péter Bártfai

Ratings:
    +110
    Race 1: Started 5th, was very careful in T1 but got a little hit from behind. I didn't expect Bjorn to be on my right as it was forbidden to make a pass there. Unfortunately Aaron wasn't so lucky as me to survive that incident.
    Later in the race I had a short fight with Simon, he hit the wall and fortunately I managed to avoid him. At the end I managed to catch Filip but couldn't pass him. Finished 4th.
    Race 2: Tried to pass the guy in front of me before T1 but gave it up, then I had to let another guy go as he was passing me right before the turn. Then I had 2 Seats behind me, was braking late a bit but could turn in, but Freddie came from behind and hit me. I spun and hit the wall, after that I was heading wrong way.. Put it in reverse and turned back, but the car had bad damage, on the straights it was more than 10 km/h slower than normal, and also it was a bit jumpy in corners. This race wasn't really interesting after. Did some laps alone.

Thx for the race.

2. Ondrej Kapal

Ondrej Kapal

Ratings:
    +365
    glad to hear that you had fun

3. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    Premium

Ratings:
    +2,917
    I was happy with qualifying as I was much faster than in earlier practices. I couldn't beleive I was still that fast in the warmup. Problem, the fast guys were seven seconds faster!

R1 My lack of speed showed but I was able to only take small hits on my bumpers and was lookingto finish when I ran out of fuel on the last front straight. I know I didn't have enough fuel but thought I had set it up differently than what I found after the race.

R2 I took substantial hits early on and damage was compounded by even more hits, retire.

I just dropped in for this one, it was more fun than I thought it would be as armco lined streets aren't my fav.

Thanks RD, yves!

4. Paul Bordeau

Paul Bordeau

Ratings:
    +2
    Qualifications: a right time in 2.28.9

Race 1: Check correct, but soon has the force of hitting walls, but the car will be damaged, martijn back on me, and big brake line right after I missed my braking I took the wall, he overtook me, so I finished 2nd

Race 2: Check correct, I double conccurents very quickly (thanks to the speed of my diesel: p) When I first dug away on the second and win too slowly without damaging my car:)

See you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.