RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Thursday Night Sprints
thurdayssprints1.png

3 Cars, 1 Track, 3 Sprints for the line

Server Name: RaceDepartment.com SPRINTS
Track: Birmingham GP
Cars: F3000, IFM, MMG F1 07

Start: 19:00 GMT
Practice 1: 30 minutes
Practice 2: 3x 5 minutes
Qualification: 3x 10 minutes (SuperPole)
Race: 3x 12 Laps​

Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules!
A full table of events is attatched to this post.​

We will race 10 minute superpole qualification & 12 lap race in each car. There will be a 5 minute session between official practice and each race to allow everyone to change cars. The laps are quite short, but the track is reasonably wide in most places. Users that lost connection from the previous race may rejoin at this point. Late commers are welcome to join in these time slots if there are spots available.​

The approximate times that the server will be open to joiners between races are:
20:00 - 20:15 (GMT) and 20:30 - 20:45 (GMT)

Some braking zones at this venue are quite bumpy or incorporate crests, these are fine in the slower formula but the show up alot more in the F1 cars, please set aside a few laps of your practice time to familiarise yourself with the F1's.​

Attachments

• ThursdayProposal.png
    ThursdayProposal.png
    32.9 KB · Views: 247
I enjoy longer races, just not on weeknights when I have to be up at 6 am for work :) In fact, if we start a little earlier I'm perfectly fine with the longer races. Just my opinion of course, in reality I will probably be there no matter what anyway :)

Congratulations to Nigel and all other finishers.

Personally i had poor pace, a poor strategy and after my pitstop my enthusiasm and pace when completely out the window. Towards the end i eased off quite a bit but when i tried to speed up again i found my concentration poor, i fell off the track 2/3 times a lap, so i decided to park it.

Congratulation to Nigel , surprise win

Personaly i was 4th fastest in quali,,first couple off laps just tring not to get in to trouble i had the pace if enybody passt me. but lap 6-7 someone hit me from behind preaty hard, i sponed i find my self on 11th i think, the i got up to pace again and on 9th this dude just won't let me pass(evriting was "prety" much fairplay)so i lost pe rithm, i was able do to 1.38. but was doind 1.40 or 1.41 behind this guy...
Had a damn bad strategy, left with full tank, and when i pittet(20min left) i had more then 12l so i put feul for another 15laps to be sure, then i did the pit menu wrong and started to repair aero,etc...etc...long pit, when i got out i was 45l of fuel all most full tank again and in 9th place over 20sec behind 8th :( fisr couple of laps tried to get the 1.38 pace but dind't work...so i focuse in just finishing, i was able to mantain a gap from 10...
When race finshed i found my self in 8....so...it's ok.

nice race u all

what a race..... but first let me come to the track i and nigel sugested it i had it tested befor with some friends but we did not get a full grid
now at todays event we did not had a full grid too but way more ppl as i had on the test while in qualy i lost connection as i came back i just
loaded my setup with out adjusting fuel so i was out with 50 liters so i only scored 11th now to the problem of the track. joinned the grid early
and was wating for the others to join up as i saw suddenly Nigel in front of me on 7th that would sugest i be on 9th while XD still showed 11th
then Emil joined and he came on the same spot as i was standing on the grid. so for the records this track seams to be bugged and should not
be runned at any further RD club events or leagues befor the .gdb or what ever coused this is fixed

start wend good even i god a meassaged right with green light that my suspension is damage it was not realy to feel and i came good of
tryed anything to stay in the draft of my BVM mate Nigel as he was faster as i the whole evening wich worked fine as team we could climb
realy fast up the grid with giving us a good draft and drag if nigel pulled out i moved behind him to push him past the guy infront while Nigel
did a slow out of the corner to let me get past too as we was 5th and 6th the leaders had already a 5 sec gab on us so i strated to bumpdraft
Nigel on the long straits wich gave us realy high topspeed with the long gearing we used ;D at somepoint nigel got a bit nervous and pulled to
the side that iritated me a bit so i nearly missed my braking but Nigel opend the door knowing i had no other way as to go now past him
i could fast pull a gab to him and was closing in on Anders in 4th as i was already up to under 2 secs i noticed the damage i got at the
start was eating my tyers and they got worne realy fast so that i lost again contact to Anders and Nigel and James could catch me
again at the entrance of the motordrom i opend up the door to let Nigel past and draft again but i could even keep up in the slipstream as
i was fighting wheelspin out of the corners and locking up tyers at the chicanes at lap 13 James did a move out of nowhere on me at
the 3rd chicane i waited as long as i could to turne in but at some point i had no change to do so i got a hard bump in the side wich bend
my suspension even more (dun worry James happens) from now on i was realy struggeling for some laps as i was starting with 50 liters
i could not stop right now as the fuel i needed was greater as i could fill up at this time so i had to suffer atleast 3 more laps on a near
undriveable carand saw Nigel and James pulling away with no change to keep up in lap 15 i think Nigel pitted and i missed it so i had to
do another lap till my stop added 25 liters to the 16 i had left (18 liters would have been enough) repaired the suspension and
came out quit the hope i meet Nigel on track to get some draft but he was already past so i was on my own 2 laps later James came out
of pit and i closed fast on him with now repaired suspension i was quite a bit faster after a lap following him a set a move out of the
slipstream coming up to 1st chicane i was already clean and past and braked already late but james was trying to counter my overtake
and overshoot it so again my suspension was bend and this time the car was realy feeling bad and i lost 9 km/h onthe strait
(again dun worry James happens in a fight) he led me past again after i recoverd from my spun and of the fight goes again he gave
me realy a hard time defending and was faster as me on the straits and under braking but i tryed everything to keep him behind he
several times over shoothis braking trying to get me wich forced me to type while racing :) from then he keeped it a bit easyer and we
had a realy good fight with me pulling away just to get catched again by him a lap later then i saw Anders in front of me only 5 secs, and
i through go Michael go you can get him but lol he pulled away as my mini was realy messed then i saw he pitted again
( did you got a stop and go Anders ? ) now running 4th and 5th with James he tryed in the last laps again everything to get me but i just
defended again till the line. omg James 1 or 2 laps more and i would be catched by you as my tyers where down to 89% (11% left)

well done Nigel great win you pulled there once again a great strategy out of the hat
gratz all finishers and thanks for a good Race
thanks to David"doing a Buxton"Buxton and RD for this one ;D

[URL="http://img7.hostingpics.net/pics/427584US_open_wheels_flyer.jpg"][URL="http://img7.hostingpics.net/pics/427584US_open_wheels_flyer.jpg"][URL="http://img7.hostingpics.net/pics/427584US_open_wheels_flyer.jpg"][/URL][/URL][/URL]

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT USRADICAL

Class: Radical SR4 252

Track: Anderstorp 07

Start Time: 21:45 EDST / 18:45 WDST / 01:45 GMT (Friday)

Practice: open server
Qualification: 15mins (9:45 EDST)
Warmup: 10mins
Race: 2x13 laps

Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 111 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 151 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 288 27.5%