RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Thanks Ivo m8 pointing out the differences with rF and Evo when it comes to restarts,i really wasnt think straight at the time (totally furious!!) :(.
I think what made me the most angry there was being robbed of having another race around that track in those cars after such a lovely race one,and when i saw the guys i was about to be sharing race 2 with,well it looked like it was going to be even better,and then sadly it was taken away from me suddenly by the actions of one idiot whos ambitions start writing out cheques that their abilities cant cash for them.......
I havent been fair on those Porsches either until last night when i really got to feel the delights they have on offer,im sure the track helped as well getting to really "feel" the car and it doing the amazing little "Porsche hop-bobble" at some of those nice brakey under bumps corners,at times i thought i was in rF PCC mod ;p,but i now rate this Evo Porsche mod up there on par with rF PCC.

Many Thanks Hugo & RD

uhm *shake*shake* first race so i'm a bit scared
can you put me down for that bms? if andrew wants that toledo offcourse, he has the choice, he was first.
was doing some laps with that e46 but someone didn't want that bms anymore :D

Thomas,
Just tell me which car you want. Doesn't matter if Andrew was first with a post.
If you sign up: just say what car you want and you are in.
So you can still pick a Toledo or BMS.

Having not run GT cars for ages i was a bit reluctant but having no choice on the matter ( only GT events on RD on monday ) i had a blast at spa earlier in the evening so decided to join for the RoadOne experience. WOW!! What a track!!

Q: My best run was the last one as i was heading for high 18's but on the straight leading to finish someone spun in front of me and i couldn't help but to join in the fun. Thankfully my previous lap was good enough for the top 5.

R:1
Got into 3rd behind Keith and Cristian with Yves hard on my heels for a few laps till he dropped out under braking which gave me some breathing space. No chance of catching the two in front so i finished in 3rd with nice 10 sec. gap to Stefan.

R:2
Much more eventful with cars all over the place i find myself in 4th after few laps chasing Stefan in 3rd. I knew i was at least 1 sec. faster overall but every time i got close in corners he would just drive off in to the distance on the following straight. Not even slipstreaming made any difference as my DB9 was just not quick enough on top speed. So i decided to put as much pressure on him in the hope of Stefan making some kind of mistake which would allowed me to pass. Not a chance, good defensive driving :thumbup:
Then on lap 8th i,ve lost concentration for a split sec. ( 04:00am for me ) and totally missed my braking point. At the last moment i swerved to the inside praying Stefan will see me and not turn in. So he did ( well done and SRY for pushing you wide Stefan ) and i unexpectedly find myself in 3rd where i finished.

I will definitely join some more GT events in the future as i started to like those beasts.
Thx to RD and all staff for such a great fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 314 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 216 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 213 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.7%