RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Fun and then some!

Thanks for the race Yves, sorry we missed you, these cars are a hand full, sort of point and shoot,

Race 1...got hit from behind in the traffic jam going into turn 1, lost wing, pitted and drove around to 12th I think...

Race 2, the start from my perspective starting 12th looked like total carnage, took a few laps, but settled down about lap 4 in 10th or 11th. Eventually finshed 6th.

Thanks for waiting till I rejoined the track after our coming together Piotrek

Cheers, see you next time.:good:

Firstly, thx to Yves for putting on the event, sorry u couldn't be there. Thx to all those that attended. Also have to thank RDfor making it possible.

Race 1:
Qualied 10th and made a great start, made up a place and then mayhem insued at T1, peps leaving their braking far to late. Had to take to the grass to avoid hitting anything and managed to comeout in 6th. Half way round Piotrek lost it and I inherited 5th. Then I had Kennett in front of me, he must have spun somewhere. Tried to catch hime and nearly had him as he made another mistake but couldn't put the pass on him without contact so thought better of it and best to finish the race. So 5th it was. Gr8 race guys.

Race 2:
Started in 4th, got another belter of a start and then managed to grab 3rd on T1 as Manuel went wide. Thanks Manuel for the room u gave me. A couple of corners later managed to pass John as he had a bad exit and now in 2nd. Again thx John for the room u gave, nice. Started to put pressure on the leader now and on lap 2 managed to get past as he made a mistake and went wide. Now in 1st and by the end of the lap found I had quite a margin to 2nd. Now all I had to do was stay there for as long as possible. It was a lonely race for me but I knew I had to keep my consentration up and not make any mistakes. The gap stayed at around 2 1/2 secs and I managed to bring it home.

Thx guys for making this a memorable race, my first win at RD. Thx to the drivers that gave me room, very good racing guys and very clean. :star::star::star:

Hope to see u all again at the next gr8 Porsche SC event that Yves puts on with the help of RaceDepartment.

Not sure if STCC is included in all versions of RACE On, but for this race we have 4 additional STCC cars lined up, so yes you need to have it installed.

Best to check in your game if you have it or not.

Thnx Bram.
I only got the expansion from steam as I already had RaceOn and GTR Evo, wasn't really interested in STCC. I only asked as I remember a previous race that was put on by Yves 19:00 GMT Wednesday October 28th - WTCC 08 @ Road America, where people who never had STCC couldn't race even when the race was an WTCC 08 event. It appears it has something to do with the Volvo.

Is it also possible to race cars from 2 different games?

Great race event. Nice close racing with Bruno and Mark.

Qualified 5th, a good start allowed me to jump into 3rd and when Kennett
went wide I chased Bruno untill the checkered flag trying to stay with him to grab the lead. It wasn't possible due his consistent driving, so 2nd was great.

Second race I was hit by an overdriving car and fall to the last places,
managed to finished in 3rd behind bruno (again :th_blush:).

Are all the drivers aware of the RD rules? No chating during race.
Although I accept a "sorry-thank you-np-pit in" there are other words
that are useless. They were used a lot last night.
If a driver is in a far from leader position, that doesn't give him the right to spend all race chating because is having fun spinning and bumping with others, while the leaders are battling for the race.
I know this is a game, but there are rules that we must try to follow.

Congrats to the winners and thank you Yves and RD.

Cheers

had a blast yesterday evening.

training
First time I drove this track and I didn't manage to build a good setup.
But was 3rd in training with a low 55.

quali
Made some changed but my time was worse then in training and the Pros went faster and faster. In the end 6th and I was quite happy.

race1
I breaked maybe little bit early for T1 because I didn't want to bump into the guys ahead. But maybe it was to early and they guys behind me bumped into me. Then I managed to pass Besems with a little bit aggressive move. After that I had a lonely race in 6th and finished where I started.

race2
started in 3rd because of the reverse grid :p Stefan, John, Rob and I had a big fight until I missed the braking-point and went into Stefan. Big big sorry about that. Then I had a nice racing with Kennett and Mark. On time we went out of T1 all 3 side by side :D. Kennett lost his connection and in the last lap I missed again the breaking-point in Pegio and Mark toke place 4 and me place 5. Was really fun to race against you guys.

Thanks RD and all the racers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 272 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 183 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 182 10.2%
  • < 4 years