RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

racereport

Qualy: With a good lap on 3rd, only a half tenth behind Hugo on pole. Think the first six was really close together. :D

Race 1: Took the soft ones also for race. Made a decent start and stayed behind Cogotti 1 but in front of Cogotti 2 because of better speed out of the first corner.

R11.jpg

First rounds i had to stay behind Ludovic and i notice without mistake it will be hard to overtake cause of the similar speed each other. Then last corner he made a small one which give me the possibility to overtake inside.

R12.jpg

Unfotunately Ludovic spin later behind me otherwise i guess it would be a good fight till finish.

R13.JPG

Then i concentrate on Hugo and tried to close the gap. It works tenth by tenth and in the right downhill corner he was a bit late on brake and i tried to overtake next left up the hill inside.

R14.jpg

We let us room but on the zenith of the corner we touch us a bit which gave me the better end and take first. Because of Hugo´s lag i got a comfortable gap but this decrease to the end to 3 sec to Hugo. Without the lag i´m sure it would be hard to defend P1 to Hugo. Althought i had hotter rear tyres my front tyres go more down which result in understeer so my times go to the end more down then to the other ones around me. Equal, P1 first race. :redface:

Race 2:

Second i started from P8 and was looking what happen. Could win one place first corner from Gregory, in the back you see Jakob flying.

R21.jpg

First lap was a bit chaotic but gain another two positions, also from Hugo who got an unlucky tap from Gabor and end into the wall.

R22.JPG

Then had a nice battle with Gabor for P3. First left i go inside but Gabor could accalarate outside aswell like me and we go side by side to the next right. There i tried brake late to pass him outside. Gabor was also late but he notice that i still on the outside line. Got a little touch which result in a drift but Gobor let me room to get it under control and was passed. Great racing Gabor.

R23.jpg R24.JPG

Next lasp i push to close the gap to Adam and Gaeton. Did my best laps and behind Adam i profite from a misunderstanding by lapping Andrew. He stayed on the middle of the track and we go pass on the left inside line. Adam go back right bud got a slide and i could go trought on the inside on P2.

R26.jpg

Gaeton was even reachable and i try to push to get him but little mistakes in my laps don´t let me close the gap and with the same effect from race 1 my front tyres lose grip. So only a mistake would gave me a chance to reach Gaeton. Next lapping was a possibility but in contrary i loose there much time after i tapped Michael in the righthander, sorry for that.

R28.jpg

So no way to get Gaeton which would be also hard without that mistake, the laptimes was really close together this race. So finished a nice P2. :)

Summary again great close racing in the PCC, Thanks all for racing.

Btw. I read Ludovic loose control first race last lap, i could imagine why. Was you looking in the mirrow ? :wink:

R29.JPG

Driver: James Fellows
Spot: 23
Understand the lottery rules: Yes

I am going to the US Embassy on Wednesday but I should be back well in time for the race but just in case maybe you should PM me my car so if I have to drop out so it's still a surprise :wink: Oh and don't give me a BMW on purpose :tongue:

he he he seems waaaay to fitting you got the USA Muscle car! Back to the US Embassy to stuff importation of these?LOL damn better drift that thing and scare all those guys behind you! he he he

Hi there,
just needed to apologise for not making this event on monday.
We had a power cut on sunday night which lasted into tuesday morning which was why i could not get on the forum to let you guys know.
The engineers had our road dug up to fix the problem so i imagine it was serious.

i hope i didnt fill a space for somone else who wanted to race. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back