RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

I think this must have been my worst touring car ever :) Every drove very clean but for some reason i had no control over the E46 today. Practice some with my teambuddy Hanu yesterday and we did some fast and steady laps, but today was not my day. (or should i see week). Was somebody broadcasting this race without telling us? That might be the reason why i spun so much :D

isp dropped with 3mins of practice left which strongly indicated i should change car :) rejoined in the pug aka mr oversteer.

first laps out for superpole had to nurse it around as outlap indicated a slight handling imbalance :D ended up 3 from back

race time... damp with rain. decided to go wet tyres... they got hot... they fell away about 18 mins in. (150C peaked at!) came to pits thought would try slick/wet mix... 1 lap out indicated that wouldn't work so pitted to go all wets again noticing wet track marks and just incase the rain came. incident entering pits and when i did enter, game didn't think i had... so around again.. pit 3 and back on wets for remaining 18 mins. not much racing action to talk of, most people i closed up on had incidents, most that passed me was while i had incident. got as high as 8 but managed to throw that away. finished 9th overall from the 11 finishers.

enjoyed the race despite the performance... note to self... leave work early when it starts to snow in future... :D

thanks for organising.

I would firstly like to appologise to Stefan for our first lap tangle. I had made a good start off the line and came up behind Stefan in the pack and he went the same way as I did and I couldn't help but hit him at speed. I was crap today but I enjoyed that. (even though I was a moving chicane!)

Excellent fun, I qualified 8th but was caught out by the wet track and finished the first lap 2nd to last I think, after a couple more laps and spins I started to get the hang of the wet track and fought my way back up and eventually finished 7th, first time I have driven one of the STCC tracks online and it made a nice change from some of the more established tracks, thanks Bram for setting this one up :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 87 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 63 9.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 71 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 44 6.4%