RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Quick report.

Haven't raced Evo with RD for so long it's not funny. But yeh, saw an event at a decent hour for me, so I jumped on at the last minute.

Downloaded the track, picked the Volvo and ran with a setup I had for another circuit and pretty much had some reasonable mid pack times.

Sandbagged quali, cos I cut a few corners and didnt get penalised, so I slowed right down in the last sector..

Race 1 nice and clean, made a few moves. Think I passed Chris(?) in the last 2 laps for 4th/5th?. Something like that.

Race 2. Second row start. Got a great start and got up in the inside of the Seat TDI. Think it was Bob? Sorry if I bumped you in the first corner and made you spin mate... Really am. Hindsight, I should've backed off.
After that, was in 1st (yes, me!) and kept it for a few laps while Jari and the fast guys came through the pack.
Jari doesnt waste time though and had me not long after and from then on it was fairly lonely. Keep the gap nice between 3rd and 4th and try and stay on the black stuff.
Ended up 2nd, so fairly stoked with that.

Thanks guys. Great, clean racing. Much enjoyment.

:aus:

Well another grt event for the sunday mornigh club and we even had a visitor from down under, wellcome Glen. :welcome:

Qualied 4th, race 1: Had a resonable start, had a little wheel spin, but managed to gain a place at T1 as Jari, I think went wide. As Marius & Sasa fought ahead of me and both went for the I going brake later than u at the hairpin I managed to get by both of them. Now in the lead the race continued with Marius keeping me honest, it was like we were joined by a bunge rope, as the gap would ebb and flow. We both pitted on lap 10, I think Marius was waiting to see when I would pit, and came out together. I managed to keep the lead until lap 15 when I made a small mistake at the hairpin and by the next turn the fast charging Jari had got me up the inside. I then missed my brake marker for the next turn and again went wide. This allowed Marius to close the gap on me but with only a lap and a half left we finished 2nd and 3rd. Grt race Marius, enjoyed it a lot and grts to Jari for the win. :smokin:

Race 2, starting from 7th, agin got a resonable start, trying to control the wheelspin, but Jari got a better start and got me by T1. I also managed to get up the inside of Terry into T1 but also have to brake a little to aviod hitting Jari. Then I saw some cars out on the apron and just consentrated on getting a clean exit out of T1 and following Jari. One of the cars came back on track just ahead of me so now in 5th. Now with the roles reversed Marius was ahead of me with Jari, Chris & Glen up front. Managed to get Marius into T2 & got on with chasing Jari & Chris in front who were have a nice little battle. On lap 2 Jari managed to get by Chris at the hairpin & I also managed to squeeze by. On the last right hand bend I have a moment and go wide and Chris nearly gets by me. Marius gets by on lap 3 a T1 and then I see Chris go flying by me at T2, must have out braked himself. I now follow Marius untill lap 8 when he goes wide at the hairpin & I sneak up the inside. Now upto 3rd I pit on lap 9 following Glen into pits, I exit in 3rd and this is where I finished.

Thx guys for some grt racing today and thx to the absent Mr B for putting on this grt event and RD, sorry, Michael for hosting, grt work. :whoo::whoo::whoo::thanks:

• Ben Owen

doh! most races are in the evening so i just assumed it was a late one? Nevermind. Anything going happening on the servers tonight?

i am realy sorry but i have to sign out.just came back from work and i suffer a terrible headache.

Researchers in a secret facilty somewheres....have conclusive proof data that the resonance of the Muscle class engines can actually relieve headaches!!....Fact:.

this thread is not based on any known facts and indeed could well be made up....therefor G Lennon is exempt from any legal liabilaties or court injuctions:....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back