RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Started from p5 I think. Good start but then after 2 laps I was close behind Jerome and into T1 I was braking to late and to avoid to bump him, and to crash, with a good reflex I pulled to left very hard. Not hit him, but was driving into the wall on the left, lol. Then suspension dameged :doh:. Pace was then not so good. Fight with Thierry then :D . He passes me and went 4sec away. Then my pitstop, where I also repaired the suspension. After that I was then on p4 18sec behind Simon and 10 sec before Thierry. My pace was then better. At the end I cought up tp 8sec behind Simon, 10infront of Thierry. p4 finally.
Good race :thumb: Gratulation to Karoly for victory :thumb:

I am very astonished to leave in pole, I have right fact only one lap turn because my baby is put to cry , I return just a little before the end and I see that I always have best time, I decide to prepare the setup for the race, I badly do not make changes on that by taking to the departure I m see that I have too gasoline :doh: , I thus have the full one I roll but I have evil to follow because I am too heavy and then the setup is not appropriate to me at all, I m pitting after everyone and my engine extinguished during the supply :eek: , I waste time to start again and I still the full one out of gasoline :frusty: , I have catch up with Jerome but I cannot go up any more...
Great race and congrats to the winner

Only 12 starters but everyone was very clean, the 87's are fun no matter what track, weather or who your racing with.

After the inital 15 minutes I was 3rd behind Chris who I got right up behind coming out of the 4-apex turn and got past coming out of the next turn, into the last few corners I thought I'd switchback on Chris which backfired as Chris braked much earlier than I anticipated. But Chris spun exiting the final corner putting me in 2nd with Yves 10 seconds ahead and Karoly just behind. I stayed 9-10 seconds behind Yves with Karoly right behind while my tyres started to give which made some fantastic slides but the joy of the 87's is that they can be caught.
In the my pitstop I made the fatal error in a rush I forgot to change which tyres should be changed so that only my rear tyres were fresh but didn't realise until lap 22 when i got the tyre warning, up until then it had be frustrating watching Yves and Karoly pull away in front with me powerless. I then kept pushing to make sure that Daniel didn't catch and pass me with my front tyres shot I was 2 seconds off my fast pace. Bringing the car home 3rd.

• Frank Sutton

Name on RD forum: Frank Sutton
Name in game: Frank Sutton

Your Country: USA
Control: G25
Car: BMW E90
Special remarks: I am slow.....

I'll be there...With Bells on!

Name on RD forum: Timothy Miller
Name in game: Timothy Miller
Your Country: USA
Control: MOMO Logitech Force Feedback Racing Wheel
Car: SEAT Leon (of course)
Special remarks: Love the new starting time! :amen: I'll be using my new skin that I'm trying to show off. I will post it here after dinner when I get on again. Thanks Yves for setting this up!!!! :peace:

Here is the link for the skin.

...It is personalized as well...

topview.jpg

I thought it was a nice touch...

Attachments

• SEAT_Leon_NRTSkin1.zip
    422.9 KB · Views: 130
Name on RD forum: Dietmar Auferkorte
Name in game:
Dietmar Auferkorte
Your Country: Germany
Control:
G25
Car:
Chevy
Special remarks:
Ready to step aside, considering a change of car, but dont know yet for sure

Name on RD forum:Ian Beech
Name in game:Ian Beech
Your Country:ENGLAND
Control:Wheel Formula Force EX
Car:BMW E90
Special remarks:Skin pj racing

*** Prepared to step aside to make room for Oceania members in needed***

Attachments

• PJ RACING.rar
    632.4 KB · Views: 128
Qualified 2th which is very good, had a very good start and pulled away right away. from there it was a walk in the park. after 35ish minutes of racing came my pit stop, thats where i gave the race to karoly cause i missed my pitbox and lost 5 seconds for sure there. when i went back to the track i started pushing but wasn't able to catch him and finished second. in all it was a very nice race but also a very lonely race since i never got in direct fight with anybody. :thumb:

Important

i have been advice that it have a problem on spa-francorchamps, if you enter the pitlane don't use the pit speed limiter function control your speed the old fashion as using the pit speed limiter function will end your race.

You are most generous oh Great One. I can use ALL the help I can wheedle, cajole, and whine for.:becky: It's been about 6 months since I even tried the bmw. You've witnessed the outcome --- I'm driving the Honda in the wtcc. First question -- where the heck is 6'th gear?:pound:

Will run some laps tonight to see what happens.:rolleyes:

Steve the 6th gear on the bimmer its the "R" on the shifter, i stand for rapidos :pound::pound::pound:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back