RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

• Andrew Evans

for me, another session of utter failure...

zand is a bumpy little number at the best of times... and i still haven't got my head around these cars yet... setup seems so much more important than normal and i spent most of practice and a bit of qually trying to get rid of the understeer in the audi - gotta be something to do with the track cause it didn't handle like that on the ring the other night...

started out ok and made up a place or two by the first corner... kept getting to the midfield, then a spin, then haveta do it all over again, rinse and repeat... after 4 or 5 laps i lost my splitter and sat sulking in the gravel trap... took me a good 30 seconds to click this wasn't a sprint session and so i pootled back to the pits just as the field came around to lap me...

clicking my options on as i coasted down the pitlane, accidentally hit confirm before i was done and lost any chance to fix the suspension... but at least i got a new splitter!... car was obv even more unmanageable after that and couldn't face an extended session of fighting with it from 2 laps down, so i jacked...

went for some setup practice but reached the point where even randomly clicking options didn't make the car feel any different, so figure it's time for a bit more reading up.... :rolleyes:

I aint angry and I want to raise this in public as it affected others first corner without shouting wrecker or anything, but Sebastien Povidein why did you lift before turn 1 without braking? It was almost like a brake test causing me to cream into the back of other cars that were slowed. You then attempted to accelerate again.
I hope you had a braking error, but I am stating merely facts from the replay. :thumb:

Heh heh ... Cadwell is lovely ...

Just done a 1:38.4 in my first ever 9 laps on track there (not seen Nigels replay yet either ... saving it to see where I can improve :wink:)

After 2 or 3 laps getting past the very slow AI cars, I knocked close to a second off that to get me a 1:37.4 ... :Banane23:

I like Marmite Nige :thumb: ... and Cadwell is fantastic!! ... especially the last section - almost makes me homesick as it really reminds me of all my old "racing roads" back home :evil:

(EDIT: am heading back there now to see how much I can get off this ... think 1:35 is gonna be very hard though!)

That just makes it worse.
I was quicker than loffler :)
I got pole as well

close pole for you but in race your speed was really good over the distance, i have big problems with the tyres after 10 laps so cant folow you.
In pit the car get some seconds to be in the right position and a lost P2 to Bram. Luck that Ben was to fast and crashed out ^^, so i give all to catch Bram.
He make a spin in front of me and i was touching his car, suspension from Bram broken ( but i think you could drive into finish or box or ?) But Bram was out and i defending P1 into finish. :first:

Nice race and grats to GTC winner :thumb:

Name on RD forum: T-Man
Name in game: T-Man
Your Country: Ozzie-Ozzie-Ozzie-Oi-Oi-Oi
Control: DFP (FREXED beyond recognition)
Car: Mini Extreme :)
Special remarks: This is Fathers Day In Oz guys, we should be spending it with our children, but then again it is my day :)

• Chris Rodgers

Name on RD forum: Chris Rodgers
Name in game: Might still be reaver but will try to remember to change to Chris Rodgers
Your Country: NZ
Control: MOMO

I probably will have to miss this one too, sorry. I have a weekend away with the car club and may not be back home in time. Same the following weekend too, but will definitely miss that one.

Pity, I rather like this track and of course everyone knows my views on the MINI. :love:

mininight.jpg

Class: Mini Cooper Cooper S
Track: Nordschleife
Practice: 17:00 GMT earlier and longer then normal!
Qualification: 18:00 GMT
Race: 19:00 GMT (2 x 2 laps)
Server: RaceDepartment.com MINI
Password: click here

Entry List:
  1. Tim Hogendoorn
  2. Dietmar Auferkorte
  3. Nigel Atkins [skin]
  4. Lee Downham [skin]
  5. Neil Farren
  6. Garry Pullen [skin]
  7. Edward Leake
  8. Jerome Benard
  9. Simon Bacon
  10. Rodolphe Morin
  11. Truls Flatland
  12. Laurance Lemon
  13. David Lemon
  14. Thierry Marchand
  15. Jarkko Rantajoki
  16. Grant Powell
  17. Yassen Pavlov
  18. Jose Ferreira
  19. Anders Madsen
  20. Sander Hogendoorn
  21. Stephane Dejoux
  22. Bram Hengeveld
  23. Darren Gardner
  24. Erik Åhlen
  25. Michael Herrmann
Reserves:

1. Kris Leeten
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver

Well, sadly there was only 3 of us, this is a really fun flowy course and was hoping for a better turn out. I think James was a little tired, and it seemed like he had some lag. Gaynall and i had a few good battles and ended up tied for 1st overall. See you next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 118 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 158 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 303 27.7%