RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

• Stirb Iuliu

Name on RD forum: Ştirb Iuliu;
Name in game: Ştirb Iuliu;
Your Country: Romania;
Control: G25;
Car: BMW E90;
Special remarks: Not sure I will make it, and ready to step aside for US/Canada members.

Entrants

Race_Steam-2008-09-08-20-16-05-02.jpg

Add:
Nick Carnell
Gary Lennon
Ross Balfour

Who I couldn't fit on the page or left

• Chris Noble

It was a very good fun race and overtook two cars during the race to get up to 7th and then chased down Nigel and Ben who were fighting but not slowing themselves down much!

Got right behind Nigel for several laps trying to gain on him and then realised I was going to run out of fuel and so on the start/finish straight was setting up my pit stop to pit next lap and unfortunately forgot about turn 1.

So braked way too late for it and hit Nigel side on. Not sure how he lost his splitter and I didnt considering the crash, but let him get going again, but was much slower without his splitter.

Very sorry Nigel, this doesnt normally happen to me...

• Mannfred Breit

A great Race for me but a unlucky End.
Was on a 1 Stop Strategy and was on the last 3 Laps much faster then the cars in front of me,in last Corner was on 9 Place and was very faster on Exit from Corner,then i tried to Overtake the 8 but he push me into the side and so i lose my car and crash into the tirewall...:(
Sure that was not the Intention from him..but my race was over 200 m before finishline...
But respect for all Drivers...had a great battle in the first 10-12 Laps with the Driver in front of me..(forgot his Name:D)
Be Happy for the next Race...
Best Regards from Germany

This was the most OMG-race I had this year. Believe it or not, I joined the server with 3 laps of practising the tracks, and add 2 extra laps in qualifying (which I was a few seconds to late to set a time).

So, it was last place for me. 3.. 2.. 1.. GO! We were off and made my best start ever, haha! From 24th to 11th in the first lap! Then I had some nice battling sometimes, and became 9th later on. Then people where pitting (they chose to stop, which I didn't choose for) and that made me 4th! Then Chris Noble and another guy, I think Nigel Atkins had an incident which made me 2nd place! LOL! Andreas Loffler was 13 seconds ahead and I gave up on that, untill... Andreas made a pitstop! I was 1st with a 16 seconds gap to James Yates, who was leading the first 10 lap till he made a pitstop. He was closing on me quite fast, and then I ''see'' the white flag, last lap. I was like Yeah! I won't lose this anymore, untill I took a look at the fuel... bad new, 2.10 was left! I was saving fuel on the first straight, and the long right hander, James was 8 seconds behind me then, last to turn and full on the throttle to make as much speed as possible (had 0.20 left) to reach the finish! And my car just, just stops 50 meters infront of the finish! Why?

Nevertheless, great race! Best race for me since a while!

Unlucky Robert - like i said in the server, if i was a lap down i would have pushed you over :)

Good race - love the track and with a pitstop for tyres and fuel around the 17 min mark i had pretty good grip and speed throughout the race. Thought i may have lost the race about 8 mins before the end when i spun as my G25 decided to shift from 3rd to 1st instantly. However i drove the wheels off the car and caught a few people when they pitted really late in the race. Going onto the last lap i was about 14 seconds behind Robert who was trying hard to conserve fuel. This allowed me to catch quite easily and coming out of the last corner i saw the gap reducing very quickly. Unfortunately he had run out of fuel so i managed to inherit first place about 100M before the finish line.

2ms0fg6.jpg

Date: Thursday September 11th 2008
Game: GTR Evolution
Car: Chevrolet Lacetti Extreme
Competion: V-WTCC Wild Card Competition - Click here
Server: V-WTCC.com
Starttime: 18:00 GMT - Untill Sleep (timetrial sessions)
Leaderboard: click here

How to enter:
  • Start GTR Evolution​
  • Click World Ranking​
  • Click V-WTCC​
  • (Register if you are not a member - 1 minute and for free)​
  • Click Ranking Server​
  • Enter Server V-WTCC.com #01
Note:
  • You need to be 18 years or older to enter​
  • The highest placed driver on the ranking will qualify directly for the Grand Final of the V-WTCC and competes for the mainprize: a chevrolet HHR​
  • More information about his competion to be found here

Entrylist:
  1. Bram Hengeveld
  2. Tony Gonzalez
  3. Neil Farran
  4. Lee Downham
  5. Thierry Marchand
  6. Marcel vd Aa
  7. Michael Herrmann
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver
  26. Driver
  27. Driver
  28. Driver
  29. Driver
  30. Driver
  31. Driver
  32. Driver
  33. Driver
  34. Driver
  35. Driver
  36. Driver
  37. Driver
  38. Driver
  39. Driver
  40. Driver
  41. Driver
  42. Driver
  43. Driver
  44. Driver
  45. Driver
  46. Driver
  47. Driver
  48. Driver
  49. Driver
  50. Driver

LOVED IT!!!

first time out in WTCC having spent time trying to get to grips with the GT.

qualied just ahead of Robert... but when lights went off despite just gently squeezing throttle still managed to get ahead of myself and veered off onto the grass.

loved the circuit layout, plenty of speed in there and the esses! well!! what can i say?

I'd taken the nurburgring gp set up and this seemed to be quite balanced on this, i was clocking 1:30's some 6secs off the pace but consistant.with 6 mins to go noticed 8L of fuel left only so tried to eek out the fuel.. no joy. with 14secs on the clock and .5 in the tank pulled into splash and dash, put in what i thought was 3 laps but doh! was 3L. lost my 15th place but set about attack (tyres held very well!) coming out of stadium got a bit eager on throttle again and the chance for a sprint to the finish was lost... not that i would have won it... out of fuel and coasted across the line finishing at T1 50m board :D

great racing all and i hope not in the way too much of the flying guys at the front.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 338 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 229 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 172 7.9%