Servername: racedepartment.com US
Password: click here

Class: WTCC 2006 underdogs BMW E46 / Alfa GTA / Seat Toledo Cupra
Track: Istanbul
Weather: Dry

Practice: Tuesday January 13th 9:00 PM EST, ( Wednesday 2:00 GMT ) 30 minutes
Qualification: 30 minutes
Race: (10:00PM EST - 3:00 GMT) 2 by 11 laps, WTCC rules - no forced pits

Notes: This is a 06 "Older car event" the cars are - BMW E46 / Alfa GTA / Seat Toledo Cupra

Important: Please pay special attention to Racedepartment's Golden Rule: If you hit another driver and disadvantage him, we expect you stop and let the other driver regain his position on you. If this costs you many places (eg first few laps) then consider this a penalty for your driving infringement. Doing this shows respect to your fellow drivers and will encourage drivers to be more careful. Please use some care when letting the other driver regain position, do not immediately stop your car on the driving line where it can cause further accidents. Not following this rule will result in your membership of the racing club being terminated at once!

Entrylist:
  1. Timothy Miller
  2. Marcel vd Aa
  3. Lu Chan
  4. Keith Barrick
  5. Bill Kaiser
  6. William Yunck
  7. Sai Yip
  8. Peter Bartfai
  9. Corey Theman
  10. Rhys Gardiner
  11. Mehmet Arikan
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver

Reserves:
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver

L

Lu Chan

sign me pls! Thanks
i had same problem with Marcel, no idea about the car. i like this beautiful track
see you on Tuesday

Keith Barrick

3000RPM
Feb 19, 2008
Sign me up with the Seat.

I will be talk with Eric and see if he can setup a practice server on Monday. I will be on there 7pm EST or 12:00 midnight GMT and will be there to assist anyone with driving line, and also assistance setting up the car to your needs. The setup part will be an intructional thing, not just making a setup. I will ask you how the car is behaving, and also what you would like it to do. Then I will explain what changes to try and how it will affect the car.

I think it will help people planning on racing be well prepared and ready to race.

Any interest in this just post here, if timing is an issue I may be able to work a different time.

Keith

William Yunck

1000RPM
Feb 19, 2008
This is going to be a fun event, Istanbul in a cupra, what could be more fun than that, cause I am sure i can't think of anything.

Rhys Gardiner

5000RPM
Jul 8, 2008
Gotta love Istanbul! :clap:

William, it'd be great if you could sign me up for this event. I will do some tests tomorrow to determine which car I'll be racing in, so stay tuned!

Rhys :D

Status
Not open for further replies.