RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

If he did touch me it was ever so slight but no sound or movement in the car.

See pic #1 thats my car and he just missed me.. He did hit Duarte behind me though in the black car with white graphics and wheels. see all those nice black pieces floating in the air?

Well, last night could have been better for attendance. Having roughly 15 people first show up, for it to only dwindle down to 6, yes 6 of us actually finishing. Now some may have been through problems, Simon was having a high ping all night, but even Monza last week (with all it's silly penalties being given out left right and centre) had more people finishing.

I have put up a poll, so you can post what you have.

I know enduro may not be everyone's cup of tea, but it doesn't hurt to have some variety in RD Touring events.

If he did touch me it was ever so slight but no sound or movement in the car.

See pic #1 thats my car and he just missed me.. He did hit Duarte behind me though in the black car with white graphics and wheels. see all those nice black pieces floating in the air?

Yea, and it was nice to see he did pull/fly over and wait!

I do not have much of a race report today, messed up my start from 8th in Race 1 and had to do a "stop n go", then just circulated to a 7th place finish.

Race 2, Starting from 2nd, slotted in 3rd down the straight, took a big hit from behind into the braking zone for the hair pin, and that was it...had to recover to the pits for repairs and went a lap or two down again. This time frustration got the better of me and I wrecked heavily all by myself against one of the few retaining walls at the track! Will have to take a few weeks off work now to recover!

Thanks Eric and RD, too bad about Surfers, but will look forward to a rematch with Warwick some time!

Qual:
I qualified 3th, with Callan and Barrick infront of me.

Race 1:
Im getting a fine start, getting past Callan at the hairpin, he was running very wide :)
Lap 2 im crashing hard into the wall in that right corner a little after the start/finish line - nothing happend, the car just got a little dented :D

And im driving and driving, but I never get up to keith - He was to fast, and didnt do any mistakes that could get me closer to him :)
So I finish 2nd.

Race 2:
Starting 7th, Keith gets a better start and overtake me, so i decided to just follow him up through the field :), but then in the 2 left corners at the sea, there is some contact - So them in front me slows down a bit.

I get passed Keith and Koray, and now following Ryan. (Sorry Koray I think I touched you a little so you went out in the grass.)

On the next lap Ryan runs out in the grass, and I can overtake him, Keith is still behind him yay :D
On lap 7 Keith gets passed him, and I think I pulled out 3 secs, cause they made some contact.

On lap 11 Keith was very close to me. On the last lap in the right hand corner with the wall I made a mistake, I got one wheel set out in the grass, and Keith overtake me and takes the win - I might have won if didnt have made that mistake, and then just had drived very defensive :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 364 15.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.9%