RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Well done to all guys on server 1, looked like some awesome clean driving and well enjoyed,

Qually: Managed a 1:30:0xx to beat wayne to pole.

Race 1: Got a good start and lead a lonely race. Wayne about 3 seconds behind till he made a mistake on the fast downhill right hander. Finished p1.

Race 2: Started 8tha d again got a good start taking 2 positions on the first and 2nd corner. At the end of lap 1 I was astonished to find myself P3. So started chasing down the leaders Ruben and anders who where enjoying a good battle. Then got a run on Ruben after the chicane and got along side but anders ran wide and i gave him a little tap which slowed me down letting Ruben back through. Then anders outbroke himself into the slow up hill chicane and met th tyre wall putting me P2 behind anders. And this is where Ruben defended brilliantly and I couldnt get past him. As we battled that allowed wayne and David to close up.Then after the fast chicane david give me a naughty tap as we both went wide nearly sending me into Ruben but I amanged to hold on. Then into the uphill chicane Ruben got wide and sideways on the grass and hit me sending me to the run off on the left :(. Otherwise I was clean through. Wayne and david got through and i slotted into P3 with Ruben following me through the run off. I caught them back upinto the fast chicane but couldnt see the ine and switched left too quickly throwing my car sideways and back across track and hitting a grass bump and sendinf the car flipping and rolling and eventually lant inside of the left hander. Got away with only suspension damage and got back into 6th place and after many fights which would take to long to describe I managed to sneak into 2nd after a awesome little battle with david.

Wd guys really enjoyed today and these cars are awesome for racing. Cheers dave :good:

Not a bad event for me, race 1 being better than race 2, (for *cough* obvious reasons *cough*).

But despite that, these events are still better than the public stuff of obnoxious brats that think because they are faster, hitting you off is natural. :mad::mad::mad:

My only gripe with the event was the track's pit lane. And by the look of the replays and what others said on TS, the pit lane needs some work. It's entry is far too tight, and if you screw it up, hit the wall, your race can be ruined (especially if you use auto-pit, because as soon as you touch the pit-entry line, the game takes over, and you can't engage reverse), all that needs doing is, you see that grass on the other side of the wall, move the wall to there, or make the home straight longer, and shove that wall and line forward a little.

Anyway, looking forward to the next one.

I am thinking of running this skin Friday

Vauxhall Vectra Stella

You will need to add the following to the Vectra Stella BRD.ini file for it to show in WTCC 2007

[[Vanina Ickx]]
[Vauxhall Vectra 2007]
Body=Vectra Stella # 11 Body.dds
windows=Vectra Stella # 11 Window.dds
interiorwindow=Vectra Stella # 11 Windows Interior
Ext_Driver=Vectra Stella # 11 Driver.dds
Helmet=Vectra Stella # 11 HELMET.dds
MenuFlag=Belgium flag.tga
IngameFlag=Belgium.tga

Second race starts from pole!:D
Nah, I started on pole in race two, so you technically didn't lose it. ;)

A really great mod at a really horrible track. I can never get this track to work for me.

I qualified crap, I think I was 21st or something in that order after making loads of mistakes. Serves me right for only having practised for ten minutes with this car. I managed to get up to eighth in race one, surprised at how much overtaking that was possible with these cars at a track that usually is rubbish for overtaking. This left me with pole for race two.

I didn't really make the most of my pole position. I started well, but that was about it. I had to give up first and second really early and after then I just made a lot of mistakes. I was down to seventh at one point, but managed to claw my way back up to fifth, after a good scrap with Matt Clark.

All in all, a great event that showed the potential of these cars. I really liked them, and considering there were 50 sign-ups I think that I'm not alone.

first race in a while, crashed in quali and started last. Managed to get up to 11th as people were going off. i also had a huge moment on lap 15 where i went on two wheels :)

Race 2 started 11th and got up to about 8th but a few crashes towards the end finally finished off the car. 12th because a lot had left before the race ended

There was a few taps here and there sorry if i crashed anyone off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back