RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Please put me in as a maybe, but I really think I can make it. I really like this track, and it's very well done with respect to little details. Especially the "Honda" billboard at the end of the straight. Cool.

I was at the last race there in 1991, and it was like going back.

They bulldozed it right after the last race....

This was my best outing since my surgery. For those that don't know, I had a portion of my colon removed in May. My earlier races since May I struggled with concentration and endurance - not to mention connection issues the last two weeks.

I had some come contact with Eric in the 1st lap of th the 1st race as he noted in the esses but, unfortunately, he went out. I ended up 10th in the 1st race thanks to Marty running out of gas.

In the second race I move steadily backward but started picking up places and improved lap times by the halfway point but I lost concentration and ran into the barriers right before the pits. Game Over.

Hi guys,

It was a frustrating race for me, I spend a lot of time training but race wasnt my race.
Even bought the STCC game...
I dont know who it was, but my race ended to early.

I had to avoid a car and drove into the grass, grip on grass is not possible so ended in the barrier and my car was stuck in the wall. Engine died and again a DNF. Damm, no fun anymore..

Grats to all who has finished!

See ya next time!

Coen

I looked at race schedlue in the forum and did not se any race i was able to join.
To my surprice it was a race when i checked multiplayer. Camamro at Puebla Oval.

I typed can i join ? and went into game to start pratice.
As i have littel experince off the Camaro and even less on Oval my goal was just to finish without any accidents.In pratice i was able to do 41.7 as my best, which wasnt last but about 2 sec off pace. Ok for me. I used the H-gear shifter on my G27 wheel. i like that more and more. it fells more "real" when you have to use clutch and shifting gear the ols style. This track was not hard for gearshifting as i only down-shiftet
2 times during a lap. From 4 to 3 in the middel off the turn.

Did not do any Q because i did want to distroy any other race bye my lack off experiencs. I was last.
Can add that there was same drivers add an accident BEFORE they crossed the start/finish line on the formation lap.

On race start i only was thinking off not do anything wrong and went from last up to 11 place because drivers where doing mistakes after mistakes.
I did my own pace and if i was attact bye other, i would just lett them pass me Not because i like to do it, but these cars and the "new" track was a hard task to hold the car on tarmac for 65min.
It payed off and in the end i was in 4 place. HAPPY for that.
got lapped twice bye the leaders.

guys like ryan and jakob i put that there so the person who did it could be the bigger man before i filed accedent report
sorry if my attitude and the stuff i write makes me sound angry but thats just me and i apologise for that

Mayby you should apolize to others as well ?
clearly you were in a lot of peoples way in practise and quali and warmup !
Also Ingame is not a chatbox. if you want to talk to your friends please do on steam or anything else
it very annoying to see always chat in top of screen , while most of us try to concentrate to set a good laptime
i saw your car also a lot of times crashed. but then you stayed on track . in the way of others, some crashes then are not avoidable.
i hope youre gonna be more serious about racing, yes it can be fun ! but you make it for lot of people not fun anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 75 12.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 54 8.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 63 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 36 5.9%