RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

guys like ryan and jakob i put that there so the person who did it could be the bigger man before i filed accedent report
sorry if my attitude and the stuff i write makes me sound angry but thats just me and i apologise for that

http://www.racedepartment.com/formu...-race-2010-race-3-f1-mid-ohio.html#post565349

HEre is a link to an upcoming F1 event from the great guys over in the F1 leagues Pacific Division!

Go check this out! Great group of guys running the ULtra quick F1 mod!

We are trying to create a racing relationship with this group sinnce the timezones work for us and them to race together!

Go support them if you like F1 or jyst want to try something a bit different!

RACE REPORT

PRACTICE I was among the fastest don;t no why cause i realy hate this cars..more then C5R or not...enywhey..i realy hate them....
QUALI as usual i;m slower in quali then in practice...so that put mein 5th place...was a bit wory about guys in the back on formation lap...but it was ok at te start

RACE
So i'm the car with number 66 and only one eye on the front:)...the plan was to get pass the guys in front to get to Yves cause i new i had the pace to keep up with him so it went like this :

good start and in first corner i passed Claudio Cafferi...he went a bit wide

pass1.jpg

then in second corner i think that Yves and Neto touched...and that sent Neto spining in to the train coming from the back

pass2.jpg

i was in 3d place....but Jakob went wide to avoid Neto so i passed him on the straight

pass3.jpg

Then i was with Yves and begen a couple of passes betwen us....i realy wanted to be first because i will get to the laped guys first witch i tghout was an advantage...

SO it went down like this in the folowing order Me passing Yves,a bit close..first pass

pass4-1.jpg

pass5-1.jpg

pass8.jpg

pass7.jpg

and here i stayed in front...realy wanted to make a gap...and managed to make about 4sec until pitstop .Yves pitted 2 laps early from me....and when i came out it was 4sec ahead..din;t now how...i fight my whey hard troo the field...and managed to close the gap by the second pitstop where we pittet toghether

pass9.jpg

after second stop i don;t now what Yves done...but he was faster in the straight line...and i was recovering in the corners...but i was pushinh to hard and mistake by mistake Yves was getting away and nothing i could do about it :(( just don;t now why was so fast...
but the one eye car got me second place full off joy...

pass10.jpg

GOOD JOB YVES to bad that from 18 people manage to finish just 8...and considering that i hate this cars...i think i did well.....

so 10-x RD again for a nice race....10-x u all

UH OH! I'll Prolly change the track then........don't need some "invisible wall" screwing with the results etc.

I rana few test laps here and fond no issues but that means very little apparently!

We will find somthing else asap....

stay tuned!

Actually I have only found that one spot and you do have to be close to the wall -- the track is plenty wide here and as long as folks know, it should okay.... I find this track fun....

UH OH! I'll Prolly change the track then........don't need some "invisible wall" screwing with the results etc.

I rana few test laps here and fond no issues but that means very little apparently!

We will find somthing else asap....

stay tuned!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back